First time white widow grower

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Turkomer16, May 12, 2020.

1. so I recently bought a couple of seeds of white widow Autoflower off ILGM and I have Fox farms ocean forest soil and their nutrients I just germinated them and planted them in soil,I’m wondering what can I do to make these plants grow nice and healthy from the start? Also wondering if I should start off with a 120W bulb for them?

2. Light is the key man.
    Get you a couple kits of the QB288's in a 3K range.
    You will be rewarded

3. Not a soil grower so cant help you buddy but youve posted in the hydroponics section.
    No1 rule of soil growing is never listen to hydro growers. We'll kill your plants lol.

4. yo
    yo man !

anything will do during the veg really, you put them by the window and they will go, but during the flowering you need to have a proper light ( this is not an advice not to have a light during the veg :) ). You can Start with an hps from start to finish... get lamp and ballast accordingly powered to the lamp. They do now dimmable as well... Some people say - oh fuck that 400 bulb will start on 250 ballast .... - and yes this is true, but this is not what all is about - this is high pressure sodium discharge lamp and it has to have the same voltage what the ballast to work properly and 100% efficiently You need to have a lamp 250 and ballast 250, 400 - 400 etc... . Never get a bigger ballast to a smaller lamp because this will fuckin explode. So this is about the light... I started with sun - outdoors ( and this is the best light ), then indoors: hps... then experimented with cfl ( and fuck knows for what ??? ), got back to hps, then an Led clu58, now Sanlight . All of these were good apart from this cfl shit. If i were you now i would ideally get myselfe an cmh lamp, and it would be probably philips. And start with cmh :) ... then you can experiment and compare... I compare all to hps, heard that cmh is way better than hps

there is no golden rules what you have to do so it grows nicely mate. If it goes nice it goes nice... if it doesn't then you fucked it up, remember blame yourself first. Now - read an articles about growing, starting..., you need to give more from yourself, not just: i get this and that what should i do now....? , ask questions but - reasonable questions. .... I can tell you ie. mycorrhizae and organic nutrients -( basic and simple one bottle for veg one for flow ) is a pure success and you can not go wrong... And really you can not in organic with mycoo... you just feed them ... with those nutrients you have ( i do not know them ) just follow what manufacturer say and maybe it will work.

Also remember there may be nothing wrong with what you do but just a poor genetics of the plants and it may go miserably anyway - but this is rare. Most of the times if it goes wrong - this is your fault, you just fucked it up :) - remember about that.

And do not listen to these who are saying do not listen to other people advice if they are from hydro etc... There is many people in hydro, but their origin is outdoor and soil in general.

• Like Like x 1