Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Weed Muffins

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bwade, Jun 23, 2011.

1. ok yall , i bought a weed cook book not to long ago and the recipe just like most on the internet said to put an 1 oz of bud in a slow cooker with 1 cup of olive oil. i didnt have an ounce of bud. i had like 9 grams ( i know the ratio is shitty now) and i had a bottle of fresh olive oil. so i poured the olive oil in the pot i poured 2/3's of the bottle which was 17 fluid ounces. the weed was completely covered by the oil and i put it on low for and hour. after the hour we let it cool for another hour(all the weed that was floating sank). i pour out the oil which is greener than the original and we put it in a tuberware. now we made the muffin mix and put the oil in it. it blends nicely now we cook it. the muffins come out nice i let them cool and i eat one at 9:50 central time. now its 11:33 where im at and i still dont really feel it. i followed the cookbook and internet fourms recipie . can anyone tell me what i did wrong?

2. I sauteed my bud before baking with it. Made the most amazing brownies. That was my first time. Never heard of putting it in the slow cooker with oil before? Nah.. try putting the ratio to 2tblspn oil to 2-3g of bud, sautee in frying pan CAREFULLY. Let it cool for a few mins, and THEN put your baked goods recipe together. Add the sauteed bud to mixture as it calls for oil/butter/etc, bake as normal... should come out great.