Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Weed Experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HMUbro, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Hey Fellow Smokers!,

So this friday I am planning on picking up, weed for the first time and smoking it. This will be my first time doing both. Should I be worried? I have a connection and he is giving me 2 grams for $30 AUD, How do I make sure I am not getting ripped off or laced?

Also will i get high the first time? I know how to inhale and I also am going to be using a joint (I bought RAW King Size Slims for my local headshop)!

Thank you very much any help would be much appreciated

2. First, welcome to this awesome world, I hope you enjoy it.

$30 for 2 g is cool too, especially if it's dank.

and how not to get ripped off? bring a scale with you and measure it before giving money, or google how 2 grams look (eyes are never accurate enough)

Now the high gonna be intense for you, you are the freshest right now.

Also: Joints are wasting weed, I would suggest bong if you wanna invest on this habit,

2 grams gonna get u like 2 joints.

Checklist you might wanna consider:
    1- Make sure your J is well-rolled, not too packed neither too loose.
    2- Get done w/ all of your responsibilities, and be stress free.
    3- Make sure to put yourself in a good settings, calm in good mood, the place should not be exposed so cops catch you.
    4- Have munchies prepared, or at least some sugary drinks.. Definitely help you lower the high and stay energized.

Tips:
    1- Many people claim they didn't get high the first time they smoked, I'm one of them, I got it like 3rd time.
    2- After each hit wait at least 5 mins, then feel yourself, and if u r in good mood stop smoking, if not there yet take a hit.

And as they always say:
    Weed doesn't harm you, so if you get paranoid first time and greenout (the state of being too high that you can't move).. Just remember it happened to almost everyone.. laugh at yourself, cause you're gonna freak out, then calm down because u will miss having weed trip.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Brother, I am extremely excited to try it as I've been drinking a few times and it's very over-hyped to be honest. I might be making the transaction in a public place, so I am worried I could get ripped off cause I'm not sure If i'll be able to check to make sure also I don't think he will rip me off as I have known him for a while and he goes to my school so ill see him again but just a bit paranoid, cause you know first time butterflys haha! Thanks for the advice though it really means a lot and Yeah I know people say not to use Joints but It's my first time and I'm gonna be sharing with a good friend of mine who has never done it as well! Cheers!

ALSO EDIT]
    I am pretty short on cash and could only afford the 2 g's, So i will later invest in a scale and bowls later on but for now I only got papers and hopefully even all goes well 2 g's!

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you've never seen pot before you probably wouldn't know if you're getting ripped off or not so don't even worry about that, you'll be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Update/Help!
    So today I am not at school but I gave my friend who I will be smoking with to go and pay the dude who is getting it for us. He says he is a getting a load of it for himself and he said we had to pay before he went so he could pick up the two extra grams for us. Is he just going to run away with our money!? We already paid and we are not sure what's going to happen or if he is going to rip us off, we're both huge noobs pretty much as much i hate to say it! lol

6. Very Possibly. Rule number one is never front your money without seeing the product, especially if you don't know the person.

• Like Like x 1
  7. $30 for 2 sticks is a good price! Usually its $20 each gram. As others have said maybe go for a bong even if its home made for the first time unless you can roll a mad joint. If you do go for a bong though take small hits to begin with. Usually you can eyeball if you are getting 2 grams just fell the buds and if they feel moist you will get less bud because of water weight so i go for a drier weed so you get more.

If you smoke the whole 2 grams you will definitely be high as fuck haha and dont worry too much about it being laced. It would cost the dealer more to lace it with other stuff.

Happy toking

Sent from my SM-N910G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cheers for the advice, also quick update so my mate picked it up and would anyone be able to tell me if it's any good. We paid 30 dollars for it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hard to tell from that pic, but at least it's weed.

10. Yeah that's what I'm happy about he told me it's a Indica Dominant but is a hyrbid so you still get sativa effects just not as strong. I also haven't got the scale out but he wrote on the bag 2.6g when we paid for 2g but maybe he took .6 out because he was basically a middle man cause he a bought it off his dealer then gave it to us

11. Do you even math, bro? He gave you 0,6 extra.

12. hahaha, yeah that's what I'm saying, that's what the bag says but I haven't measured it on a scale so perhaps the dealer gave it to him in 2.6 grams and he took out the .6 because we only paid for 2 gs

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ahhh, misunderstood you. Now it makes sense.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks like over 2g to me nice score! Love the coles brand sandwich bag

Sent from my SM-N910G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Ok this could just be because I'm high as fuck but that looks like wayyyyyy more than 2 Frickin gs of weed. Am I the only one who thought that.

• Like Like x 2
  16. You have the weed, why don't you tell us if it's any good? That's the way it usually works. You try it and then you know.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Looks like way more than 2g's to me too! Hard to tell with the pics...Gotta know though, have you tried it out yet? That's the only true way to tell if it's good and if you'll like the high..

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'll report back to you tonight! I'm going over to my friends house and doing it and then just chilling eating and playing 2K hopefully I don't freak the fuck out!

19. Definitely looks like 2+ grams to me. $30 AUD is about $24 USD, so definitely a good deal!

Just go in with a good attitude, man...if you're in a chill situation, nothing bad will happen, so just enjoy the ride :hippie:

Let us know how it goes, blade:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  20. waiting 4 the report, and next time when dealing with new dealer, never give the money upfront, it's very important.