Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time wake and bake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patmcd10, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I plan on wake and baking for my first time in a couple days. Any tips and/or stories from your own wake and bake experiences?

2. When I wake n bake, I just do a bowl about half my normal size. This works best for me and over time you'll find what works best for you :bongin:

3. I like to have it packed and ready next to my bed when I wake up, so I can stay warm in bed until I'm high

4. Get a sativa strain for sure. Indica in the morning makes you tired later in the day.

5. I pretty much wake and bake every day. Start out slow, if you get to high to quick, you'll just go back to sleep and waste your wonderful high. I like to smoke about half a bowl and watch some TV then get up, start the coffee, and finish off the bowl.

I think the best way to experience your first wake and bake, is to make a day out of it. Keep yourself high from the minute you wake up until you go to bed that night. Just be careful, you may decide you want to do that every day, and that gets expensive.

6. lol. I've been high for about 5 full days. Even now, I have been high since 9pm and it is now 3:30am :O

7. Everyone's advice seems sound.

I keep water at all times though, always thirsty.

8. early rise > start session ASAP > get baked > commence bacon and eggs cookery > hot steamy shower

love it so much ive actually become a morning person

9. lol I pack a fat bowl before falling asleep and have my roor next to my bed so when I wake up I can take a rip and relax in my cozy bed cus it's like 10x more comfy in bed when you first get up hahaha

10. I think they're pretty great :D

11. Get a glass of water the night before, pack up a smaller bowl than usual and smoke in bed. When I do this I usually set the coffee to auto brew like 5 minutes after I smoke so I've got coffee right when the high kicks in.

I don't really do this too much as it got too expensive to smoke all day. Very enjoyable though.

12. I wake up at 4am every day for work. Eat breakfast and drink a cup of coffee then at 4:20. Light up and smoke in my car to some badass music for 30 mins before work starts. Best way to start the day

13. This is just my opinion based on experiences ive had, if your the type that laugh's OD getting high when you wake up your gonna watch some cartoons like looney tunes or something. when i want to have a good wake and bake i wake up around 5am, roll a blunt with honey smoke half of it while watching "yogi bear" then around 5:30 i'll smoke the other half while watching "the flintstones" then looney tunes after 6 and i find it hilarious, usually i don't find those cartoons funny but that early in the morning getting high i find them hilarious lol. it can be any cartoon really, just with me i like the good old fashion cartoons i grew up with, just a high thing i guess

14. Have some coffee tea or espresso on deck

Brush your teeth before you roll up

15. I like to Wake and Bake then Eat my breakfest, take a quick shower and go on the computer and play some games on Armor-Games.com

16. u act like its a new drug lol dont get too excited, its just getting high in the morning. Pry wont be too amusing

17. i totally agree with rolling it up the night before. dont even get out of bed as soon as your body get vertical it starts to wake up fully. just get everything together the night before, water, bong, or pipe, or blunt or joint watever is your fav. but take a drink of water before you smoke. wen you lay down and smoke some smoke always gets in your stomach. but if you have water in your stomach you just let little burps out and it comes out. well happy smoking. o yeah remember WAKEY BAKEY IS NOT FOR SHAKEY. you will definetly not enjoy a shake wake and bake

18. Actually, wake up a bit earlier and do the morning chores first! Then once you are awake and finished with chores or whatever. Go in the backyard or wherever your smoke and start your sesh.

I always end up smoking first and ill be looking at the trees and hearing the birds and its definitely a calming experience and then ill remember "damn i gotta do this and that" and ill feel lazy and end up doin something else. :(

19. I agree With Speak, Get up and do whatever needs to be done first. Even better is try to get everything done right before you go to bed the night before. Get a glass full of ice and set it next to your bed, When you get up there will still be a lil bit of ice in the water and its nice and cold. Also a bag of chips or whatever your munchies of choice are and enjoy!

And Speak, I know what you mean with getting blazed and staring off at the trees and taking in the sounds and sights of nature. If it's not too cold where you are, And if you don't already do this, Get up about 20 min before sunrise and pack a bowl, Face east and blaze. A sight impossible to describe.

20. lol had my first w&b yesterday actually... with an indica strain... def not a good plan when you have stuff to do lol