Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time "Vaping" :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TOKRFRED, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 TOKRFRED, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Heey blades! So today i was at a friends house and his mom comes into the "toke room" and sits down. She looks at us both, gives a nice smile and then politely asks for some of our "Stash". This was unusual because his mom is an older women who used to smoke back her day, but doesn't really do it anyone. My freind then jokingly passed one of the bongs to his mom and said "here", she laughed. Then, out of her purse she removed a NO2 vape :D

After a little setting up, we passed the device to his mom and she took the first "rip"?(im not to sure what its called in vaping lingo lol) anyways, she passed it to her son who then ripped it, and soon it was heading my way. As i took my first lung full of vapor i mainly realized 2 things. How cool the vapor was (i knew it wouldnt be harsh like smoke but i thought it would atleast be hot). And how AMAZING the herb tasted (we were smoking a strain called 808 Headband which is also known as Sour Kush), the taste was 10000000000000000000X than smoking, it was simply delicious.

So now i would really like to get myself a vape and am wondering what would be a good choice. I really liked the size and portablity of the NO2 but i also havent used any others :rolleyes: Thanks blades! :D

2. You're welcome?? :confused:

3. Quality post right there :rolleyes:

Op, there are many kinds of vaporizers out there, but a couple good and reputable kinds are Da Buddha, which is a whip type, and the Magic Flight Launch Box, which is portable and uses AA batteries. Both good bang for your buck vapes.

Just lurk around the forum and you'll find out which ones people are using.

Oh, and press the enter button every once in a while. One big ass paragraph isn't fun to read.

4. Welcome to vaping. I'm vaping right now, and have been everyday for over six months now. You use so much less, and get so much more. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help in any way.

5. Thanks for the tips :) and i hear a good amount of people talking about the Silver Surfer, how is that model?

6. Portable go pax. Desktop go da Buddha, ssv, lsv, or arizer solo

Also its called a "draw"

Edit: ssv, lsv, dbv are all made by 7th floor. Lsv is mostly meant to hook up with bongs. The save and dbv are a lot alike. Same ceramic heating element the ssv is more aesthetically pleasing and slanted slightly for gravitational assist in draws. That's about it.

7. im vaping on a mflb right now...i was gunng talk about it but then i realised i couldnt find my brain so yea i love this thing it also saves me so much money as you get a bunch of light hits off it and get good using half as much herb as you would smoking. Its not as heavy hitting as some other portable vapes and desktop vapes give the biggest hits if thats what youre looking for. But if you want a super small,durable, and stealthy device with lifetime warranty check out the mflb

8. [quote name='"StudStudly"']Portable go pax. Desktop go da Buddha, ssv, lsv, or arizer solo

Also its called a "draw"

Edit: ssv, lsv, dbv are all made by 7th floor. Lsv is mostly meant to hook up with bongs. The save and dbv are a lot alike. Same ceramic heating element the ssv is more aesthetically pleasing and slanted slightly for gravitational assist in draws. That's about it.[/quote]

arizer solo is a portable vape, not desktop, and generally believed to be the best portable on the market (consider this op)

i think ^ meant arizer eq for desktop, which is arguably the best desktop for the price, rivaling da buddha. The arizer eq can use whip or fill up a bag, dbv is just whip style

general rule of thumb: only go portable if you have to, desktop is always better

9. I got Dbv and ssv but what is the lsv? :confused:

10. Go to vapecritic.com that is ow I choose my vape! It is the best vape choosing website ever!!

11. [quote name='"TOKRFRED"']

I got Dbv and ssv but what is the lsv? :confused:[/quote]

Light saber vape. It's made by 7th floor as well. you can spin it whole vape bonging to get all dem goodies.
    And yeah I meant the eq haha. I smoked wayyy too much today. Night all

12. Cool way to get introduced to vaping I guess. It's definitely a more enjoyable experience than smoking, I think. I use da buddha, haven't tried any others myself. But the DBV works great.