First time vaper looking for some advice

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by LewLew95, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Alright folks, how's it going.

So, I'm not exactly a first time buyer but I've never owned one. I'm planning on purchasing a black mamba vape, it's a fairly cheap conduction vape but has fantastic reviews. Being a first time buyer I don't plan on blowing £250 on a top end vape.

So, to my question. It holds about 0.6g of bud and it's recommended that you fill it for the most efficient vaping. Now... I'm really poor and often only have enough money to buy a gram bud. So I'd be using just over half my bud in one "bowl" (is it called a bowl when you're vaping? ) Do I have to use this all in one sitting or can I, for example, heat my bud, have a few drags and then set it aside until later without having to empty and repack?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Any other advice would be appreciated too btw :)

3. Look into magic flight launch box.

It only heats up what you inhale in one hit. Then you shake it and it’s ready for another hit. One load is good for a couple hits depending how big of a hit you take.

Lifetime warranty doesn’t hurt either.

If you are going to vape at home, get the power adapter off the bat and don’t go through the hassle of using the batteries.

4. Get something that's going to blow you away the first time and has a warranty and little learnin curve. Healthyrips has life time warranties and all of their stuff is great. Same with Boundless or storz and bikel or airizer. They dont have lifetime warranties but they all work very well. Another new one that works really well is the pulsar flow that just came out. Healthyrips has the force 2 that's great at blowin clouds. Those two are the least expensive you're going to get for how the quality.

5. Iv had countless vapes, but always and i mean always I go back to the volcano. You can get high off .2 of a g EASILY . IMO nothing compares to the volcano.

When I bought one I was smoking 14g or more a week, when I use the volcano only I consume less than 7 g a week

I know it costs more to begin with but you will save more money by owning it and it gets you so high