First time vaper - Help!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tylerjames44, Nov 28, 2016.

1. What's up guys? I'm new to vaping , and weed in general, and I need some help. I found out that weed is good for anxiety and just making you feel good in general so I'm interested, and would like to start off vaping.

I need one that is stealthy enough so I can vape in my room and parents won't notice. I plan on buying a smoke buddy,burning some incense, and opening my windows to be safe. My dad is against weed which is why I'm taking these precautions.

So, what would you suggest? Cost isn't a problem unless it's crazy like $400+.

2. Well for a beginner you should start off with a beginner vape.

Screw that though. Go with a reputable company. Have you heard of pax or storz& bickle?

Sorry I'm not familiar with every vape, nor experience since i don't have any portable ones, besides the candy pen which i don't know why i still have.

Point is rather then fuck with 2-3 pieces that cost 100$+ each and don't work???buy one of the best for around 300$.

As for smell, vaping is a different sort of smell. There is no actual smoke. As for smelling the vape smell that is possible... Questionably enough to buy yes, a smoke buddy, or make a spoof.

Smell won't be your biggest issue, it will be finding a vape that works. That's why I'm saying bypass the vapes that are bullshit and go with something that works. In the smoking industry most times money does get you a better product.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have a Crafty from Storz & Bickel. It costs about $300. It is low odor. It's handheld and highly rated. There are a lot of other dry herb vapes out there and some of them are awesome. But a lot of them are junk.

Since you are new to pot and you're concerned about odor, my advice is to keep the amount as low as possible. Small amounts produce less odor. In the long run they are just effective, because your body will develop a tolerance to a larger amount and it will eventually wind up feeling exactly the same as a small amount -- but it will stink more, cost more, and affect your short term memory.

Some strains of pot smell a lot more than others, even when you vape them.

If you can afford it, cannabidiol (CBD) is available in pill form, legal in the US, and research suggests it cancels out the short term memory issue. Or you can shop for a strain that has at least as much CBD as THC. I don't normally recommend edibles, but there's no problem with taking CBD orally.