Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time using kief. kief vape bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Jul 30, 2012.

1. #1 traviekush, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Ok so i dont feel like going out in my dark backyard to smoke a bowl because i cant smoke inside my parents house because of the smell.

Ok but i want to know if i can put the kief that i have in the bottom of my 4pc grinder on top of some weed for my easy vape.

Btw hows a kief high? I Never tried it.

Peace&Love GC

2. Ya just sprinkle some kief on top and vape up like normal. You will be way higher way quicker

3. Cant wait to get my first kief high. Enjoy those trichomes!

4. ok thanks

5. Yeah just do what last sticky said,
    OP; what vape are you planning on using to enjoy that kief haha?

6. OP I always just vape my kief and bud separately. You have to vape such a little amount and it produces so much THC you can feel it in your lungs irritating them. Its great :D

I personally like to use the magic flight, don't listen to the people that say it ruins your screen because---it doesn't.

First off the kief sticks when it gets hot, second of all the screen is the easiest thing to clean. So even if you suck so hard the kief flies around its extremely easy to get off the screen and the screen is so fine it won't pass through it.

7. OP I always just vape my kief and bud separately. You have to vape such a little amount and it produces so much THC you can feel it in your lungs irritating them. Its great :D

I personally like to use the magic flight, don't listen to the people that say it ruins your screen because---it doesn't.

First off the kief sticks when it gets hot, second of all the screen is the easiest thing to clean. So even if you suck so hard the kief flies around its extremely easy to get off the screen and the screen is so fine it won't pass through it.