First time using Co2. Leaves turning yellow - week 3 of flower.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Stickyfingeredviking, Oct 21, 2018.

1. And wow, what a difference it's made. Easily 20% more growth than normal!

However, I do have one small problem. I'm only 3 weeks into flowering and my leaves are yellowing. My co2 is stable at 1200ppm and temp is 32"C. Air flow around the plants is really good, so it's definitely not too much co2. Imo, it definitely looks like lack of nitrogen. Which is never usually an issue, even after a full cycle.

I'm not even sure how you'd feed any extra nitrogen at this stage in their cycle without elongating the stems.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. To clarify, the leaves on every plant are turning yellow, but the lower canopy are noticeably more yellow. Hence the reason I think it's nitrogen related.

3. Also, to note. I'm using 2 x 600w hps bulbs and this grow space is 150cm x 70cm.

4. With 20% faster growth, have you adjusted your nutrient mix to add a bit more nitro since so much more is being used in foliage growth?

Hydro or soil?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have been watering/feeding at an increased rate. Which in theory, should compensate for their increased nute uptake.

From experience, I don't like going over the recommended amount of nutes(per litre of water) by too much if possible...

6. Also, in soil (coco peat)

7. Common time for Ca and Mg deficiencies to show up also. What are you feeding?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. damn man, that is nearly 100 wpsf,
    thought i was the only one to do such crazy chit.! LOL

u cut the N down too soon,
    with high temps, high lumens, and high CO2 they need more Nitrogen into the stretch.!!
    don't start the flower nutes until 3rd week of flower.!