First time using acid, need some advice

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gman7104, Sep 10, 2009.

1. This is the very reason i am fine with taking 1/2 a hit, because I honestly can say that I don't feel comfortable doing more than 1/2 of a hit on my first time with 6 hours to spare, especially since I have to go home and play it off/sneak upstairs.

2. Can someone explain to me how the hell people talk about a 1/2 a hit?
    A blotter is a blotter. You can't rip it in half and all of a sudden it's half a dose.
    The LSD you ingest is microscopic, you can't adjust the dose.

Am I wrong?

3. #23 gman7104, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    Yeah I thought the same but now people tell me you can rip it in half.

Idk, mabye the paper absorbs the drug throughout?

4. You should be fine by yourself. I took 3 hits and 1.2 grams of mushrooms alone in my room the other night with my parents downstairs sleeping. I spent the whole night dancing around my room listening to trippy music, laughing maniacly, smoking weed, etc. They had no clue. I also went to school the next morning, about 9 hours after ingesting the first 2 tabs, and about 7 1/2 hours after taking the shrooms and 3rd tab.

5. ah that brings up another question... can you control laughter?

6. It can be very difficult at times. I found myself laying in the dark listening to the beatles and cracking up. I have yet to figure out what was so funny...

probably a little late but my computer's been down.

7. Don't expect too much out of a half a tab.

I can always control myself fine while on acid, and I never take less than 2 tabs. You're eyes are going to be fucked, but you should be able to keep your shit together. The first time i tripped on acid my friends didn't even know i was tripping until i told them.

8. i plan to do a whole tab now

9. tell us how it goes!

10. Whatever you do, wait a couple weeks first for best effects. How'd the 1/2 tab do you?