First time user, need guidance

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kcran95, Apr 30, 2017.

1. So I'm out West visiting my husband's family and obviously I couldn't take my stash across 6 different state lines so I was pretty bummed. My mother in law gets medical marijuana and uses the honey oil, so she offered me my own little set up for the trip. I'm from Florida and know nothing about medical. I'm also used to smoking mid grade bud from a pipe or joint.

She gave me a vape pen that says "eGo-T" on it (the brand of the pen I'm assuming) with a small cartridge with oil in it. It's super thick oil and dark brown with an amber kind of glow to it. It smells a little bit like weed when you smoke it but the flavor is so strange. It has a mild bud flavor but also has a plastic/butane kind of flavor to it, kinda like when you hit a pipe that's cashed and you get that lighter flavor. It is 500mg.

Is it supposed to taste like this? How big of a hit should I be taking? Help the noob please haha

2. The oil most likely isn't top shelf. Could be the atomizer too if it has been overused. She should get a rig/nail and start proper dabbing

3. Does the high last? If your used to smoking mids, the oil should have a lasting effect, bad atomizer or not. If the oil doesn't get you high it's not good quality . I have both mod and high quality oil, once yousmoke the high grade the the mid grade woont appeal to you as much.

If she has her medical she. Can get you the best bud you've ever seen. You didn't need your stash