First time trying shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by technyne09, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I've been waiting to try shrooms for a while now, and I may finally get a chance tonight (crossing my fingers) I've read alot on it, but I just wanted to see if there was anything I should know before doing it or anything you would tell a first timer :p The closest thing I've done before is Salvia 3 or 4 times, so I'm not entirely sure what exactly to expect.

2. Lets see... Dont do it around people your uncomfortable with, all of your insecurities will come out and be twice as bad. If you have any negative feeling or emotion at all do not do it. Dont take more than 2 grams your first time.

Shrooms also make a lot of people insane (while under influence). People say "enjoy the insanity" but its really not that easy for me, it just makes me feel weird.

They also make you really sensitive and emotionally touchy.

3. Yeah you just gotta be in a positive state of mind, positive setting for the trip, be around positive people. Have some good music on hand, and some bud.

4. I tried it my first time a ski mountain.. Best time ever. Do it in a place you are 100% comfortable with. Its a mind fuck to say the least. make sure you are with people you trust

5. This. You will have a great time. make sure it's a good safe and fun environment around people you know well.

Have a blast, dude

6. dude that is BS...i took an eigth my first time and i was fine

but like everyone else said...have a positive mindset, be in a comfortable place with people ur comfortable with, and try to have an empty stomach when u eat them (it will hit you way faster and possibly harder), and dont forget vitamin C

Enjoy man!! tripping is so much fun man...you wont be disappointed

• Like Like x 1
  7. WORD! My life changed for the better the first time i munched and i truly believe it was because i took an eighth.

I sat in front of a fire for 3 hours and had some crazy telepathic conversation with it. It showed me all of my faults and BOOM i fixed it all that night.

Happy tripping! Let us know how it went.

8. Any intelligible drug user knows to ALWAYS start with a lower dosage, especially with intense psychological drugs like LSD or shrooms. Taking an eighth your first time is fucking stupid in my opinion, I couldn't even handle a 2 gram bad trip, I cant imagine how horrific it would have been if I took an eighth.

9. It's so different on a psychedelic IMO. You're gonna learn from it and love it the day after NO MATTER WHAT.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well if your pretty secure and have your head on straight, then it shouldn't be a problem, just REALLY strong. Remember, shrooms basically poisons your body, when I did it the first time i could barely breathe, which is why I recommend starting at a bit lower than you normally would.

11. lol i understand your opinion but for me personally anything under an eigth is a fuckin waste of money..unless u wanna trip at a party..in that case a half 8th is best...but anything else idk why u would not have an 8th. 8th is perfect imo

My first trip i had an 8th and i had an awesome fuckin time...it was my first drug that wasnt weed and i still did it...i went swimming nd was jumping on a huge trampline...it was sick...but then i got the worst sumburn of my life cuz im the whitest motherfucker u will ever meet lol...i burn so easily

12. Shrooms don't poison your body at all, learn the facts before saying BS.

13. If you don't take a full eighth it's generally not going to be the full experience. Dose an eighth!

14. not trying to burst ur bubble...but shrooms by definition is food poisoning...ur whole body gets poisoned...but its a good food poisoning lol

15. It's not a poison. So GTFO.

psilocybin is the chemical that makes you trip, it enters the serotonin receptors. It acts in the same way as weed or any other drug, binding to receptors. Shrooms do not 'poison' you.

Poison:
    1. A substance that causes injury, illness, or death, especially by chemical means.
    2. Something destructive or fatal.

16. He's definetly right. I've had this argument with so many people.

Rumors suck.

17. #17 Zepp, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Sorry, but my dealer, and all my friends told me it poisons your body.
    (even google searching it says its poison)

Sorry for being told false information.

But no need to yell GTFO, it seems like you are a very hostile person, because you turn little run ins like this into full blown arguments, ive seen other threads and have been shocked.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 Barnkis, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Ey, I wasn't yellin it i just typed it in caps cause idk really. Sorry man.

I'm just a little jumpy because of all the falsities and BS posted around pandoras lately. Truly sorry man.

Thanks for settin me straight I'll make a conscious effort to hold on to my temper.