Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time trying edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by WhatsGoodToday, Dec 2, 2016.

1. i live in AUS and haven't really had to the chance to consume top grade edibles, I stand corrected

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anyone who has trouble getting high from eating marijuana MIGHT have something unusual about their digestive system or diet. It helps to go on a mini-fast during the day, snacking lightly on healthy foods like fruit, just enough to keep your energy and metabolism running. It should be about half the calories or so less than you usually eat. Right before dinner, take an edible of some sort, preferably a coconut oil cap of 20 mg or so, something not baked into a confection.

Then eat a small, easily digestible meal, something with fat like a peanut butter sandwich and a small glass of water (no milk, meat or dairy.)

Also I've found that a chocolate sativa edible works well eaten first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with a cup of coffee. If that doesn't get you going nothing will. Edibles do require more planning than smoking, and you don't get the quick effects of smoking or vaping. Instead you get about a slow climb up to a profoundly stoned state that lasts for hours, so it can be more of an ordeal.

3. Get really wasted and eat 100 mg.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Starting to think I've made a mistake. For the first time taking edibles (just now), I took 4x50mg (200mg) stoney patches, over the course of the past hour and a half. So far it's all good. I'm high as shit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Before you get too high, put on some pink floyd and fasten your seat belt.

6. haha. I can feel it coming.