Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Trying Edibles Tonight!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BakedPenguins, Mar 10, 2012.

1. So, as the title says, tonight I'm having my first special brownie :)

I've been smoking weed for a little while now, more of a weekend smoker cuz im typically really busy during the week, still kinda a noob smoker but I've done it idk 15+ times usually with multiple sessions in the days I smoke.

I know what to expect from a high when I smoke, but what about edibles? My friend has some brownies that he made with mids because you need a lot of weed to make a full batch of weed brownies and would rather smoke the dank. (understandable)

My friends and I will be both eating the brownies AND smoking, theres a 1.5 gram blunt for the 4 of us, another .5 grams per person to smoke in our pieces (bubblers and pipes) and the brownies.

How should I go about spacing the brownies and the smoking? I read that it takes a lot longer for the brownies to kick in. I don't wanna eat a brownie then kinda kill it's affects by smoking right after. Obviously I could eat the brownie, wait for the affects, enojoy the high, then smoke after BUT I'll be with friends that do not smoke till like 9 PM then going to my friends house with the weed and we only have time for one good session.

TL;DR- Trying edibles for the first time, also gonna be smoking. How should I space the two apart so I can feel the effects of both with only time for one session?

2. Quit thinking about it so much
    Just do what you do, no one has the answer to your question.

3. Get ready... :metal:

Update us tonight.:smoke:

4. I've read on other threads that you can basically kill the brownies high from smoking? Not sure if that's true or not plus no one recommended how to space the two which is why i made this thread. I just don't want to waste the brownie lol

5. You definitely won't get rid of the brownie high by smoking. I had a cheeba chew and didn't feel it until I smoked. You'll get knocked on your ass if the brownie is potent.

6. Hows it going? Keep posted

7. Just do what you would normally do. The brownie will eventually kick in and I'm sure that you'll love it. I have had edibles on multiple occasions and it usually takes 30-45 minutes for the effect to start kicking in, but that's just based on my experiences. If it is good quality, you'll have a blast! Just get ready to get high :p

8. Well, how did it turn out?

9. [quote name='"BakedPenguins"']

I've read on other threads that you can basically kill the brownies high from smoking? Not sure if that's true or not plus no one recommended how to space the two which is why i made this thread. I just don't want to waste the brownie lol[/quote]

Not true

10. I've been smoking for just over a year and never tried an edible yet :(

11. about half a year for me, and im getting weed brownies tommorow :)