First time trying dabs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pandemicprincess, Nov 20, 2016.

1. This weekend was my first time doing dabs and all I can say is holy shit. I don't remember a lot but I spent most of the night with my mouth open in a complete daze, I felt like I was on the line between life and death.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yeah they can be intense at first but you get used to them. Just remember to start slow.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ^^^^ in my opinion they're not worth getting used to. For me the tolerance accelerates so quickly that you end up having to smoke 2-5 dabs to get high rather than 1 dab.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Don't get me wrong it was hella fun but that was the most intense high I've felt other than like salvia and I've done some crazy shit in my lifetime

5. It's been a long time since I've smoked dabs. I'd probably lose my mind haha my tolerance is so low now. Just started smoking again very recently

6. Tolerance is when weed takes diminishing returns. Switching to drugs that are manufactured is going through the gateway.

Dabs are dabs because it is a tweaked formula of THC ratios not naturally found anywhere in that state of compressed crystal. Hence, making drugs...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hahahahaha I had the same expierience the first time i dabbed too! My friends were making fun of me and laughing. I'll just stick with bud, thank you.

8. Ya dabs are strong until, as others have said they start fucking your tolerance up. I liked using my atomizer for wax as I can hit it on the down low and no one is the wiser.

When you use wax infrequently it isn't so bad and won't jack your tolerance.

9. Just scraped the kief from my grinder. Thought about making it into oil somehow to smoke through my domeless titanium nail. Ended up putting kief on the nail and I'm high as fuck now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app