Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time trying a firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Herbie918, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Holy shit took that first bite this shit is nasty as fuck if I don't get fucked up
    Off this thing I'm gonna be pissed

2. Well? you get fucked up?

3. Well ...Did you? :cool:

4. I forgot I made this thread hahah and hell yeah but I will never eat one of those nasty things again. I like smoking better

5. #5 CSterbz, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Use lots more peanut butter next time and down it with milk. Sooo worth it compared to smoking imho

6. Firecrackers are legit when your going out with squares

7. #7 Herbie918, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Is it milk specifically cause I used soda to wash it down and it helped a tiny bit

8. #8 zzfish1095, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
    If you make it with nutella it actually tastes pretty good. Trust me, made both pb and nutella. Burnt pb=gross. Burnt nutella=like chocolate!!!

*EDIT: I planned on making firecrackers tonight, but unfortunately I just realized that I ran out of nutella. I think im going to try mixing chocolate chips in with the pb and maybe adding some walnuts and eating it with some whipped cream and milk :D