First Time Topping

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wadenfx, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Just topped my 30-something day plant
    My first time ever  topping, and as soon as i cut those tips, I smelled the scent of fresh plants
    Did I do it right? I hope so, here's some flicks

Attached Files:

2. Clearer picture please. If that little peice that looks leftover from top isnt new side branch growth you may not have taken off enough. My first time I didnt and it continued to grow from the main node but all f*cked up because it was cut. Looked so ugly. Now I top by cutting below the node on the main stem. Afterall we arent fimming =D

3. Here you go, accidentally scraped some of those little hairs around the stems but no biggie, there was indeed some stuff in there still, i just cut it before taking this pic, thanks for the warning, atleast now theres absolutely nothing between these 2 stems

Attached Files:

4. That looks much better, before it looked almost as it u did a hard fimm and that can leave some node growth in there. Its a chance of more nodes but its also a little harder to pull off a good fim. Hell the name implies it was done on accident =P I prefer working with 2 I know ill get rather than possible 3-4 and a chance it still just grows up from the node you cut