First time toker stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PsyCheDeliCacy-, Aug 31, 2009.

1. #1 PsyCheDeliCacy-, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    Stories of your first time getting High.

Mine:

I was 12-13 when my cousin must have decided it was time for me to get high. So he came with me down my grandmothers, we rode quads all day until night fell. around 10:00PM he told me to ask if we can go to McDonalds. So I did, and as usual my grandmother never says no. So we get there and he goes to the bathroom(we eat inside). We finish, leave and get back to the house where he gets out his pipe. we start smoking and I'm coughing so fucking hard and he just keeps making me hit it again and again. I was so high that it was almost trippy. I thought i was dreaming, I would see really clear images in my head like i really was tripping and after 2 nights ago (my first time doing ectasy) I knew what it feels like. ried going to sleep and just got this loop going inside my head until i did fall asleep. Wok eup felt like shit and smoked again. After that I smoked whenever I could. Made new friends(WAY cooler funnier people) and lived :)

your stories?

EDIT: he got the bud from some guy in the bathroom, hence the bathroom part and the whole Mcdonalds thing.

2. Was always interested in marijuana through middle school. Summer before freshman year I moved into a house down the street from one of my best friends. He had an older brother in high school who was a stoner. We used to always hang out there, and one weekend when his parents weren't around his brother was there and he smoked us up. I didn't get high the first few times, but then I got blazeeeeeeeeeeeeed and never looked back.

<3 MJ

3. Is it just me or did you just say you did extasy at 12-13 years of age?

4. He said he did X 2 nights ago. So, OP is 18 or older if he's here.