First time to court yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lauraisfrknawsm, Dec 19, 2009.

1. I got a speeding ticket awhile back... my first one ever...
    kind of weird because I pretty much speed where ever I go

And I happen to get pulled over on the high way going as fast as everyone else...
    LAME

Anyway, I go to court today and it was pretty funny...
    I was the smallest person there
    I'm 5' tall exactly, and the judge calls out names and everyone has deep voices
    then he says mine and I yell "Present!" I have to yell because my voice is soft haha

Anyway, I sounded like a 12 yr old, then I have to stand in line and I feel like a baby compared to all these super tall men around me

I was pretty nervous. It was all good though.

Me & my mom & my son rode in her car and my step dad came in his because we didn't know how to get there

And my step dad tried to pay for parking but the machines didn't work, so he went to the court room and took my son so he wouldn't start fussing in court, and goes back outside, after I was done me and my mom head outside to out cars BUT

there was no cars, and no step dad, and worst of all my son was with him

so I'm like freaking out big time and we see my step dads truck across the street in these tow trucks and they whistle us over

And say he went to go get money, so I'm thinking okay they let him keep my moms car so my son could be in his carseat... NO!

They pull into the parking lot and my son is in my step dads lap in the damn cab of the tow truck and I'm like :eek: then :mad:

That's totally freaking illegal, if they got in a wreck my son would have been badly hurt or worse.

They were watching us from that lot and waited for us to leave our cars because I bet you anything they knew the machine was broken.

They got 300$ out of their stupid deal. But what if something happened to my son!?

Assholes.