First time to California, I picked SF * chime in * NEW MEMBER

Discussion in 'General' started by DMVSMOKER, Aug 27, 2010.

1. I recently turned 25 & I wanted to do something special for it, most of my friends got tatts or piercings, super crazy bong etc for their 25th bdays...and thats cool and all but I wanted to do something out of the norm.

My friend just finished up school & work in SF , We are going to drive across country from CALI to maryland.

He is 420 friendly but doesn't part take. Hes the type of friend that has known me for so long, that he does not judge me.

I asked him to get an MJ card but he refuses due to his involvement in his career. which is respectful.

Moving along...

What are places I must see or must visit in SF ??

Restaurants, good foods ? besides In n out...im already excited beyond words for that

Must stop head shops ? any depots or clubs sell to out of towners.... ?

Shopping scene ?

where to avoid ?

Im from DC, I have street sense so its no worrys.

**CLIFFNOTES***

I am going to SF for the first time & would like to know where to go to have a good time

any locals want to meet up ??

btw - i am new here but i def been a stalker & browsing this forum for years now

http://forum.grasscity.com/introduce-yourself/657524-dmv-smoker.html

2. kl;ndfsdjthisthreadisgoingtogetdeletedfddfgdfg

EDIT: wait...wtf?

3. #4 NoCalCann, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    We are going to drive across country from CALI to maryland.:confused: if your leaving CA then why ask what 2 see here enless you meant driving FROM maryland to California:p well theres the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE, FISHERMANS WHARF, ALCATRAZ, SF GIANTS, COIT TOWER I just seen on TV there is a tour company that rents 2 seater open cockpit 3 wheeled electric cars with storytelling GPS that you choose what to see also look up the ZAGGAT GUIDE its for restaurants ratted in stars AVOID the TENDERLOIN DISTRICT! enless you want to see people defficating in the streets and enjoy the pungent odor of human processed 211 steel reserve;) or 40 minutes north is WINE COUNTRY thats where I am anyways if your coming to California not leaving WELCOME AND ENJOY:wave: OH YEAH HAIGHT & ASHBURY lined with headshops.

4. well i am flying to SFO , on 9-15 than leave driving across country on the 19th.

thanks for your help.

my friend told me that everyone talks about this place called A-1

5. I recently embarked on an adventure to San Fransisco and let me tell you 1 thing ITS FUCKING WINDY! so bring a hoodie or some type of jacket thing.

6. check out the breweries they are amazing

7. hippie hill, medical dispensaries, breweries. Also check out the corner of 3rd and Main St., there's a monkey that you put a quarter in his ass and he spits it out his mouth - pretty cool if you ask me.

8. get high as fuck and go to the exploratorium:p

9. I was in SF back in April and its a real cool place.

I'd def check out Haight and Ashbury. Its a real chill place for anyone who enjoys the herb. Other than that maybe the pier or something.

10. tatts or piercing, super crazy bongs, etc....LUCKY!!!

:laughing: