First time tent with hid

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by WITC59, May 12, 2018.

1. Will be growing autos in this grow room tent. Light will be delivered in two days, it is a 1000w Ipower ballast with both hps and mh bulbs and a air cooled hood. Ordered 3 Dutch passion ww feminized Auto,5 nirvana northern light feminized Auto,5 seedsman blue feminized Auto. I have a fan and filter ordered as of this morning. Hyper fan digital mixed flow 6 inch inline duct fan 315 cfm, phresh 6 x 16 400cfm, black duct. Can’t decide on a tent. I’ve narrowed it down to 5x5 or a 8x4x7 both being mars grow tent? I want to grow 3 or 4 at a time. I am also looking at inkbirds on eBay but not sure which is best for my grow? Going with fox farms soil mixed with perlite, in 5 or 7 gallon smart pots. Not sure which is best for my grow? Plan on starting them in the final size pot also. Also hoping not to use any chemical nutes, any help with the best way to achieve my grow would be awesome! I absolutely want to have my tent set up with everything I could possibly need before I germinate my ladies. Also my tent will be in my bathroom if that is a okay place? I can add pics of all the stuff I have ordered if that would help just let me know please?

Attached Files: