Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time taking macro shots

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oh yes michelle, Oct 11, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    J - 27

[​IMG]
    bubba kush

[​IMG]
    blue dream

[​IMG]
    group shot from left to right: bubba kush, blue dream, j-27

hopefully more to come :wave:

2. WOW! That blue dream made me so so so wet. Very sexy man. Your one lucky bastard haha :cool:

3. Yay new pick ups! :hello:

Green Dragon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Snowcap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Side by Side comparison: Snowcap and Green Dragon
    [​IMG]

4. I would kill to have some of that danky goodness right now, you are one lucky man.

5. I wonder if I should just make a new official pick up thread and abandon this since it's not my "first time taking macro shots" anymore...OR can I edit my thread title?

[​IMG]

1/4 Odyssey and new bowl...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. +rep dude! This is a sick thread.

7. Damn Im jelly.

8. You get some crazy buds..:smoke:

9. Whoaaa haven't been posting much these days. I'm really a lurker at heart...

But anyway. Here was my stash a couple weeks ago.

[​IMG]

I love how distinctly different they all look...
    However,
    It's pretty much depleted now, so it was time for a new pick up.

Say hello to "Green Hogg Kush"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Now, I've never heard of this strain before, and I cannot find anything about it online.
    Did they possibly mean Hog's Breath? Does anybody know what it's genetics could be? Either way, shit is dank.

Thanks for looking!! :wave:

10. awesome photos, and even nicer looking buds. +rep

11. man u get sum thick haired nug

12. Sup cats, please be gentle...first stab at making a video.
    Got this Ehle 500ml in the mail.
    No fancy attachments just yet, but I'm working on it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yARDuVHib80"]YouTube - rip lesjabes[/ame]

13. Hey y'all, haven't posted in a minute, eh?

Lots of good heady buds have come and gone since I last posted on this thread, but this week we picked up some Purple Passionfruit....and it's basically the first really purp purp I've ever seen in person. I mean, back in Chicago I'd get what was called purp but it was never really that purple and just figured that it's only a name...

So yeah here it is! And I took a shot of a nug of some J-1 to compare the color.
    Enjoy!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next post expect a family shot of all my glass...waiting on a custom bub to come in and when it does that's when I'll take some pics again.
    Later guys! :smoke:

14. Damn nice fucking nuggets, that purple nug is extreme as hell haha. +rep nice thread