Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by werslty, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Ive smoked weed before, but i never really got like high or anything b4, just a bit buzzed, cuz i started smoking, not to long ago i guess, and i guess all i got was shit weed, but then i went over to one of my friends house today cuz he said he had some fire shit, so i came over, and we smoked a couple bowls, and it was just crazy, my legs were really numb and felt strangly heavy, my arms felt wierd when i moved em around, and rubbing against a bunch of shit felt strange and fuzzy. just sitting there was out of this world, i felt like i wasnt even in my body. on a scale of 1/10 taking a guess at how high i got, how high do u think?

2. Enjoy the low tolerence while it lasts man.

3. Yeah, I got that high the first time I got stoned. I was fucked up. But, as my tolerance has gotten higher and higher, I get less and less high, which just means I have to smoke more to get the same effect. You were probably at about a 9.

4. I'd say 9. It's always confusing the first time.

5. I wish it was like my first everytime. trippin.

6. .....:rolleyes:

7. First time (first time high, 3rd time smoking) I was taken to my knees man. It was incredible, got 1 gram of purple Kush form a dispensary and smoked it all that sitting.... Cloud 9 fer sure

8. Yes, enjoy that tolerance you've got. I wish I still had my beginner tolerance.

9. I remember when I got that stoned.
    scared the fucking shit out of me, a couple people lost their high that night lmao

but I learnt to handle it since then, fuck yeah.