First time Stealth Pc grow, ghetto box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by creekside33, Nov 3, 2012.

1. My first indoor grow ended up getting taxed, so i had to start a stealth pc one instead, not to sure of how to do this but kinda gotta grasp of it. Any advice or help would be appreciated, dunno if i can fit the 42 watt bulb mite have to go with 3 23 or 32 watt bulbs instead.

Attached Files:

• PC.jpg
      PC.jpg
      File size:
      701 KB
      Views:
    • PC2.jpg
      PC2.jpg
      File size:
      643.2 KB
      Views:
  2. I foresee a highth issue.

3. Yeah the you can probably move the lights to give u a bit more room, the secon pic looks like the bulb is about to touch the botton.

4. ahhaha yee its a small box, so ima use smaller bulbs but instead of hanging them ima put em along the left side

5. if you get rid of the rest of the crap in the box, you can run an extension strip at the top like alot of ppl do.

6. Yeah man, try to put the lamps horizontally, at maximum hight.

7. ight ight, but the problem is that i need to make it stealthy cant have any suspicions arousing when ppl walk around in my room, taking out those parts mess that up a lil bit

8. I have the same pc and I can tell you it's not nearly enough grow room. No matter how much you LST, there just isnt enough room, sorry man. Just wait until you move, what's more important, weed or your relationship with your family?