First Time Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by BobButters, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. This is my first grow and I appreciate all comments. I'm using a broken Becks mini-fridge that I gutted and rigged 2 70w 1000 lumes bulbs and a 8 inch computer fan. I germinated the seeds last weekend and planted them two nights ago. at the moment I'm only using one of the bulbs because the sprouts just came out of the ground last night. The sprouts are in Miracle-gro seed sprouting soil and will eventually transplant them into organic soil. I read Sid's post on how to grow so I think I have a good overview what to do, but I could always use help :)

Attached Files:

2. Looks good man..I have some of the same dimensions as you..were u goin to scrog or give them a little LST??there are these light plugs that instead of 1 light u can run 2 off 1 light socket i got 5 lights u will def. need more light later on..giid luck let us kno how it goes..

3. Ya I have a 3 socket extension thats plugged into a timer I just didn't know if it was bad or not to give them more light when they first sprouted, and I'm not sure what scrogg and LST is.

4. Today is the 4th day of growth and they seem to be doing pretty good. I added another cfl today so maybe that will help. I have my light timer set for 18 hours of light and 6 of night and runnin at a constant 78 degrees, not sure if thats what i should be doing at this point but it seems to be working well :rolleyes:.

Attached Files:

5. Just postin some more pics for everyone. The leaves are much bigger today.:)

Attached Files:

6. I got a better camera so I took some more pictures that are much clearer

Attached Files:

7. Hey guys, I'm trying to wait as long as I can to transplant cuz I dont have a lot of room for 3 pots, how much longer can I wait?

Attached Files: