first time speaker grow ;) need opinions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by damien1993, Sep 28, 2013.

1. hey there i have a speaker here its 29inches tall 8 and a half inches deep and 14 inches wide..
    also i have 4 cfls 2 are 13 watts daylights and 2 are soft white 23 watts its my first time growing in a speaker and the strain is purple kushxOg kush crossbreed i got from a local grower .. the plant is 2 weeks old nearly (from germ)  nutes i will be feeding is miracle grow npk is 24-8-16( its works miracles i used it before on my last grow)  i would like some advice and if annyone knows how to make a small carbon filter please help i cant have it smelling like a grow op in my house lol we all know how strong pk andf og smells this is a genetic breed of both lol here are some pics of the setup i also took mylar from a thermal grocery bagg as a reflector and to keep the heat in more i also have 2 fans one blowing out the subwoofer exaust hole from the bottom side of the box and one on top with the cfls to stop them from gettin too hot ...anny advise would be great :D

Attached Files:

2. Buy advanced nutrients not mirical grow besides that it looks solid maybe an led ufo would help with heat they have built in fans and stay cool they work great

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app