first time, some questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by devindyspepsia, Oct 29, 2007.

1. so this weekend im trying some marijuan for the first time with some friends. i have some questions so if i could have them answered itd be real helpful.

1. I'm trying something called "Strawberry Kush", and I heard its real strong. If its my first time and im havin something strong, how many hits should I take?

2. My parents are crazy about me not doing drugs. If I do it like 3-4 hours before I see them how can/should I take away the smell? (Ill be outside the whole time if that helps at all)

3. What effect will it have on me the next day/week?

please i gotta know

2. 1. I'm trying something called "Strawberry Kush", and I heard its real strong. If its my first time and im havin something strong, how many hits should I take?

its entirely up to you, you can never smoke too much, but seeing as its your first time, maybe a joint/blunt, dont be disappointed if you dont feel anything at first, alot of people dont feel it to start with but your smoking Kush, should get you toasted. water & munchies are a must

2. My parents are crazy about me not doing drugs. If I do it like 3-4 hours before I see them how can/should I take away the smell? (Ill be outside the whole time if that helps at all)

if your outside you most likely wont smell of weed, but still, take precautions and just use deoderant, look out for red eye too, id get some visine too but not everyone gets red eye.

3. What effect will it have on me the next day/week?

should be none, you'll sleep like a baby then wake up feeling refreshed, or i did anyway when i first started, obviously if you smoke a ton your gonna feel a little rough the day after.

you should love it!

also welcome to the forums, this is the absolute beginners forum though for growing weed, Recreational Marijuana Use is the forum you were lookin for ;) no problems though im sure a mod will move it.

and you ave another thread there too ;p just noticed