First time sog grower any help?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wetbandits, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hey what up people hope you guys are smoking good and living good this is my first grow I have 24 plants in soil and am in week 5 of harvest I think things look good what do you think ? Are there any other soil sog grower out there? Whats your yields looking like ?All pic were taken at week 4 Sent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Anyone have some input on how its looking or could compare it to there garden any pointers pleasedSent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    I SOG but don't think I need to tell you a damn thing. your stuff looks tight.

Tell more about your set up, maybe I can pick up a trick from you. :)

lights,pots,,,,

4. Yeah they look alright...you aren't going to get much yield after those things dry and shrink up.

What kind of lights you got in there the pics look a little dark.

5. ^ wow, what a dick, why dont you say something productive next time. Its not always about the weight.

The plants look awesome man. Nice and green and healthy.Those are gonna be some tasty buds! Well done mate!

6. Thanks the pic is dark because I took it as soon as the light went off so it wasnt orange from the light. Those pics were a week ago they are beefing up alot im growing with a 1000 watt xxxl hood happy frog soil 24 fabric bags pineapple express gentics and flora nova nute lineSent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Why dont you think it will yield!Sent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. What kind of yields are you guys pulling im hopin for a lb to 1.5 lb think thats do ableSent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. hope for 500g dried almost 1lb thats if u can pull .5g/watt

10. I'm hoping for atleast thatSent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11.  5 weeks till harvest you will kick the crap out of a pound closer to 2 pounds

Im using 1 x 1 foot pots with 4 to 6 plants per square foot and have my shit starting to get dialed in and can see 2 pounds per run doable under 1,000w

I run (1) 1,000w flower (1) 1,000w veg.  I need 2 more lights.

12. What strain are you running and is it soil?Sent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I run White rhino autoflower, fem bubblicious and clones, Hawaiian skunk, supernova  (cronic),lights of Jah and blueberry.

Have some more genetics on order.

14. Nice you dont run into problems with that many strain under one light.Sent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Posting new pics tonight im at week 6 and 2 days there looking frostySent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app