first time smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pyroganja, Jul 24, 2007.

1. First time smoking: I was 14. I was at a Pink Floyd laser show. Before it starts my friend pulls out a corncob pipe :)D) and a bag of schwaggity schwag schwag. I've been around weed ALOT even previous to smoking this, so I immediately know that its some regs. But whatever, I go through with it. I dont really get high.

First time getting high: I was 14. I was sitting in my friends backyard. Just capped 3 grams and we we were sitting back there smoking bowl after bowl after bowl. I found myself percieving everything totally differently. My friend looked very different when I looked at him. Everything was amazing. I was very talkative, and I laughed alot. I had discovered a magical, wonderful world and I specifically remember thinking "So this is what being high is like." :hello:

2. my first smoke was when i was 15, bunking school in a caravan, i had a spliff and a hot knife (the hot knife nearly killed me) then came a severe attack of the giggles,then going home to face the parents (paranoia set in really bad) glad i dont get that anymore, i remember it well, because my jaw was acheing all of the following day from laughing so hard.

hehe! them were fun times,