First Time Smoking With My Dad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mdthegiant13, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Sup Blades,

Since I'm not allowed to tell anyone I know, I have to tell you guys..
    I'm in California with my dad for about a week. We're not citizens here so we can't get bud from the dispensaries. I brought a lollipop to hold me over for the week but was kinda disappointed that I don't have any weed. My dad came up to me with a one hitter and some bud that he brought on the plane (in his carry on) and offered me a few hits.

Not only did I get to smoke on vacation, but I got to get baked with my dad for the first time.

Pretty good day..

/smoking with parents discussion

2. you ended the discussion before it even started man, rough :mad:

3. \smoking with parents discussion (?)

:smoke:

4. never smoked with parents... pondered the thought as a teenager thouhg.... 'how would dad react if i offered him a joint... hmm...'

5. Dude you are in cali. Why would you try to sneak weed into cali when you can ask anyone ages 16-28 where the weed is and they will hook you up with dank Shit for cheap.

6. I didn't sneak it in, my dad did.

All I brought was my edible :p.

7. I smoke with my stepdad, it was pretty weird the first time like I've known this dude since i was 3 but he had some dank buds so the awkwardness faded pretty quickly.

Thing is now i get way better shit than him and he wont let me share it with him. Who turns down weed? SERIOUSLY!?

8. lol 1 lollipop for a week?
    does one lick get u high or something?

9. Actually I ate the whole thing today and it didn't get me high. Pretty lame :(

10. So did the 2 of you get high and found some nice pussy ;-)

11. smoking with my dad would be awesome, I feel he would open up a lot more and we would laugh and have a good time. Too bad that will never happen. Jealous, and your dad sounds like a beast.

12. [quote name='"Skeletor"']I smoke with my stepdad, it was pretty weird the first time like I've known this dude since i was 3 but he had some dank buds so the awkwardness faded pretty quickly.

Thing is now i get way better shit than him and he wont let me share it with him. Who turns down weed? SERIOUSLY!?[/quote]

Haha I have heard of the older generation doesn't like to smoke our weed we have today. My friends dad won't smoke our shit when he comes down because he says it's just to damn strong for him and can't like drive and just falls asleep when he does. I have friends smoke with triple a people, air condition repair guy, and other randoms and say they quit after a hit because are its to strong for them

13. You're probably right. I feel like my dad opened up a lot more and I actually discovered who he is as a person.

Pretty powerful thing for weed to do. :smoke:

14. well thats intense

15. glad to hear it, i smoke with my dad too, but its a much different scenario since i see him rarely, but when i go there we puff tough, as he smokes as much as i do, a gram or 2 a day. I initially liked the smoking a ton thing with my dad, as i went there every other weekend. My mom who i lived with hated me for smoking, so it was relaxing to be able to puff non covertyl. now its a little weird as im 21 and feel like my pops treats me moe like he does his friends he smokes with rather than a son. not trying to scare ya, just a stoned ramble. anyways congrats, smoking witha parent is eye opening, u can see them on ur level.

16. I smoke with my brother and my dad more than anyone. I try to get my mom to smoke all the time too, but she won't.