Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Smoking with Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AC24, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hey guys, how's it going?

So my girlfriend has never smoked before. She previously said she didn't want to smoke but she's been slowly changing her mind and wants to try it out! Now I want her to enjoy her first time so she doesn't hate the experience. I have a Solo Arizer Vaporizer and a spoon glass pipe. I also have rolling paper for joints. She's health-conscious so I was wondering if the vape would be the best option. Would a vape be too much for the first time? Any advice is appreciated and thanks in advance!

2. I say go with the vape because it will be a lot smoother and she probably won't cough. Just let her take one small hit then wait 5-10 minutes and see how she feels. If she wants more let her take another one or two hits Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Bust that Dutch master out on her

4. Go with the doobies, who doesn't love smoking a fat doobie?

5. #5 MooseyPoo, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    I say joint, they're a fun little thing to pass back and forth and puff on. What this guy said^^
               _
    :smoke:  / :smoke: \\
            |         |

Don't they look happy as fuck with those joints???? Exactly.

I also love your girlfriend's deep brown locks. :bongin:

• Like Like x 2
  6. does she smoke cigarettes? assuming she doesn't because she's health conscious.

so, I'd say spoon. she won't have to worry about inhaling correctly and can take a many or as little hits
    as she pleases.

7. Spoon would be easier but a j would be more memorable for a first time.

8. If sne heath conscious, eatable. Make her rice crispy or cookies, or waffles, or shit that has to do with butter, fuck man popcorn while watching a god damn movie.. Not only will she love you for making her some shit, she would fuck your brains out after. Just saying

Ask me how i know. Actually, ask my lady how i know. Have fun!

Oh she gets more thc by indigestion then inhaling smoke.

9. Me personally I would go for a ole time blunt OR joint in your case, like I did with my gf I think it's better than a fancy vape haha but that's me. But on topic, I'd probably go with the Vape so she can get good hits without coughing up storm and so she can feel more relaxed and chilled. Just do what's convenient for you both and explain to her how the vape works and what exactly it does or give her the option of the joint. Let it be up to her since it's her first. Bottom line, just make sure you got your goods and something to smoke out of and that's all that matters.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Line up the options and let er decide.

• Like Like x 2