Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking, what should I use to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Left Brain, Nov 3, 2011.

1. I've heard people say that joints don't get you high your first time, and that when they used a pipe/bong they got blazed. What should I use, will a joint be fine because my friend has some cigs that we can use as paper. I don't know if a homemade pipe/bong will work. Don't wanna waste my weed. :hello:

2. Make a gravity bong. Youtube it. :)

3. If you do not want to taste the bud use a blunt, but Rolling can be difficult if you do not know how. Best thing I would say to use is a blunt wrap, zig zag, preferrably. It will taste like a strong flavor, my favorite is mellon. Blunt wraps are like $1.00. If you inhale you will get baked, no matter what you use. Some people just do not know how to inhale and may have gotten high off the bong/pipe instead of the blunt because it is easier to get more smoke, but hits are usually stronger.

4. He doesnt want to taste the bud. a Geeb will taste like straight kill.

5. I would use an apple or some kind of fruit... I used an apple my first time and it was great...also makes a good story :D

6. Huh?

Do this, please.

7. DO NOT empty a cigarette and stuff MJ in there. There is a gummy paste on most cigarettes that puts them out, to stop fires. You don't really want to smoke this, ever. Second take the filter out of the cigarette if you do decide to not take this advice.
    OK so id roll a joint, you're gonna get high most likely. If not hit a bong.

8. Waste... He doesn't want to waste the bud. So... actually a grav bong would be a great idea, saves bud and forces a noob inhaler to take all that smoke into his lungs. Like the other guy said just youtube grav bong, most of the pieces are household items.

9. Make a GB like the first dude said you wont regret it:smoke:

10. GB for your first high for sure. Enjoy how high you get, man. It'll be the highest you'll ever be haha.

11. Go ghetto and make a bong.

12. Don't listen to this man^

13. Gravity bong FOR SURE!

14. Any why not? What are his other options besides going ghetto or smokeing cig joints?

15. Gotta use a bong just to get fucking retarded high lol

16. Yeah I'm gonna, and Golf Wang.

17. [quote name='"Left Brain"']

Yeah I'm gonna, and Golf Wang.[/quote]

Swagger like a marijuana virgins dick!

18. Find a friend, and roll a nice Blunt.
    I dont like Bongs/Vaporizers cuz they kill the "chilling" factor. but thats just me

19. Smoked my buddy out with a pipe and two J's his first time. Got lifted.

Remember - tell them or whoever is new: Exhale all of your air, then pull from the joint/pipe as if you were breathing. Then try to take another breath once your done with the pull/rip. Hold it for 3 seconds or as long as possible. Cough your guts out. High as a bitch.

20. If you're new just smoke an L(a blunt) like you would smoke a cigarette, cept take slower/longer hits. It takes practice but just hit it like a cigarette and you'll definately feel it