First Time Smoking Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dannt, Jan 4, 2013.

1. My first time actually smoking was simple: 4-20 @ 4:20pm peer pressure lol. But been hot boxed twice before that on a three hour trip

2. First time I got high, I was 14. I just remember walking out of the patch of woods we smoked in and saying to my friends that it felt like there was sand in my body. We then proceeded to walk to a local burger place. The whole time I stared at the sun and thought I was in a movie. While everything was moving in frames. And the high lasted so long! Ahhhh I miss those days.

3. The first time I smoked I was about 3 years ago at my friends house and his older brother smoked. So his older brother offered me some I accepted and well pure awesomeness. I don't remember the strain or how much we smoked but anyways we started off in his garage and I remember trying to tell him something but a bunch of gibberish came out of my mouth then I went upstairs got something to eat, sat on the couch and just enjoyed my trip. Started spinning my head in circles saying i was in space (Talking to my self) Then my buddy comes up stairs and see's what I'm doing and he just starts laughing his ass off. That's all I can remember. Haven't stopped smoking since I love it.

4. #24 Tokeandontchoke, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    Omg... My first time was the funniest experience of my life..

I was like 13 and Me and a few friends stumbled upon a few plants in the woods, I didn't wanna be a huge asshole so I just cut a few big buds off the bottom of the plant, trying to be as careful as I could. Then I went home, trimmed, dried and cured this shit. It was nasty ass bud, but it gave an amazing high. So anyway, i smoked it a few times outta a nice homemade socket bowl, but only got a small buzz going.

I told my cousin about this and me and him being really fucking close, pretty much Brothers decided we should get stoned for the first time together. So I ground up all my weed and it actually looked like decent mids by now. I stuffed it in a hollowed out axe spray bottle I made to hide my shit and went over his house.

We snuck out at about 3 am and went to a construction site by his house. We sat on an excavator and chilled while I got all the shit ready. Then I packed the first bowl while explaining how to inhale and shit. Then, we smoked probably 2-3 grams of this shit. We were stoned outta our minds, so decided to chill to some music, talk, and stare at the stars.

Meanwhile, my grandma being the crazy bitch she was, was very against weed. She literally treats it like meth, wich I find hilarious considering the rest of the family is pretty chill about it. Anyway, my grandma sees that we are missing and freaks the fuck out. She gets in her fucking car and honks the horn and flashes the lights as if someone was being murdered try to get us to come back.

Well, needless to say we were baked and didn't notice for like 15 mins. Once we see her spazzing out my cousin freaks and says " dude we gotta got back, NOW!" So we get our shit together and start to speed walk back to his house. I am super chill, even though we are mega fucked I could care less. I'm just in my own world enjoying my high. It literally felt as if I was sitting in a movie theatre watching my life through the movie screen. And it was playing in frames, like a stop-motion movie.

Anyway, we head back and are about to cross the road, and a car comes. So we both duck into some brush. I hear my cousin yell "cop!" So I look up and he is running across the road right in front of a semi truck. I crack up cause he runs so damn weird and i met up with him after all the cars have passed. i am like " dude what the fuck was that...?" He's like " I thought I saw a cop car." i look him dead in the eyes and said " no dude... that was a fucking semi." and we both break out laughing despite his near death experience.

So we walk back and his mom sees us and flips shit and yells, I have no idea what our excuse was but we ended up in his room watching tv and shit. It was fucking crazy...

5. My first time was at a high school football field, I don't remember getting home and I watched some Bruce Willis movie that I can't remember hahahaha but I was in and out of sleep while watching it but felt like I was in the movie, so trippy. Now I know, it HAD TO BE some strong indica lol :)

6. My first time was fairly bittersweet. A week left of my freshman year of college. I always wanted to smoke. Mom did it, dad did it, step mom, mom boyfriend, and so on. In fact my bro was a dealer. I was planning on waiting for the summer and toking with my bro, but all of that changed when my roommates frat buddy asked if I wanted to smoke, I had to say yes.

So prior to smoking I had a bunch if people over, my girlfriend, roommate, and any random friend that was stopping by. So here we are drinking in the dorms (I had a corner dorm so it was extra big). Anyway, I'm 6'1", 160 lbs, got about six beers down, feelin good. :) Then frat guy walks in, pops the question, and me and him dip out.

Walking through the parking lot on campus we find a little concrete curb like thing between two cars, sit down, and light up a J of what he called the best stuff he has ever had. I was OK with that. Had some trouble keeping it lit, but that's why lighters are so convenient. Ultimately, I took 5 huge hits, and held them in until I turned purple, I thought that was the most efficient way because I'm all about efficiency. Actually the bud was purple urkle so I guess that's kinda funny. Haha. Anyway, we fucked that joint up and started walking back.

I didn't really feel anything, so I asked him, "how do I know if I'm high"? The second I got done saying that, I hit me, reallllly hard. So one second after this silly question, biggest grin of my life, and non stop laughter. It almost was too much and I was kind frustrated how I couldn't stop laughing, because there was nothing funny happening.. but looking back, that is one of my favorite memories. :p

So now we are walking back into my place, approach the group playing guitars hero 3, outdated game, but they were having a great time. Anyway, my girlfriend knew instantly, eyes of fire, smiling, laughing. Then 10 seconds after I walked in, I walk out. (Remember, this is only the first 2 minutes of being high, so its getting stronger, and stronger). As I walked out I called my bro. At this point my heart was pounding out of my chest. I had to ask him if I was going to have a heart attack. :p So, in dorm hallway, on the phone, the hallway which is long already, is stretching farther away, even though I'm walking towards it. Then the room begins to twist, and no matter how hard I try, my eyes slowly point down to my feet over and over again. Now I realize, I'm frickin almost lost in this hallway so I turn around and walked back. (Its actually impossible to get lost in this hallway, because I know the dorms layout like the back of my hand).

As you may guess, I was very, very twisted. I stopped in the bathroom for a puke. (Probably 6 minutes high now). Well I fought the puke off for a very long time, just sat in the stall, elbows on legs, palms on cheek bones. This part is a little fuzzy, but I remember I heard a damn elephant right next to me signal for a wild safari stampede! It was weird, and I knew I had to laugh at that. I am a pretty accepting and go with the flow kind of guy so whatever was going to happen that night, I was gunna let happen. Anyway, I puked and slept in there a little bit, woke up, felt OK enough to walk back to my dorm.

Now my girlfriend is pissed cuz not only was I gone for like 2 hours in that bathroom, she wanted to smoke with me my first time. She has smoked before though. Laying in my lower bunk bed, my arms were crossed behind my head and I felt Soooo chill and happy. I begged her to just feel happy for me, it was my first time, then she apologized a little later. Then, well that's really the last memory I have of that night. :p

In the end, I'm happy I smoked. But at the same time it made me a little sad because there was a 2 hour period of spinning puking and on and off sleeping. And I feel like I really missed out on what your first high ever is supposed to feel like. But one thing I can say, I got to experience a crazy ass twisty, triply night, and an awesome story to tell my grand kids. :p

7. my first time toking in my room upstairs.( actually , it was first time getting stoned. earlier it was with this south american chick. didnt really get high. i wasnt taking it in my lungs enough i suppose. weed and sex . what can i tell you ;-).)
    so i didnt realize what getting stoned was. thought i could handle it. finished my joint and came down . was watching the match with my dad and all of a sudden i felt my head spin. i thought there was an earthquake. but i was pretty sure it was the weed. i could read the score of the match but i couldnt understand it. was getting paranoid because my dad was right there. i was tripping big time. bad bad experience.

8. It was my first time smoking im years. I was at a frat party with my friends & was wasted off of four lokos (yuck). Fout loko is gross as it is & I was smoked up. I crossfaded really bad and I couldnt walk straight at all & had really bad spins. I got in my friends car and startes puking out the door. The worst experience ever & worst hangover