Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PopcanPipe, Aug 1, 2012.

1. How was your first date with maryjane? My first time was when I was 13 and the finest girl in high school decided to start talking to me. I wasnt a popular kid, but i wasnt a loser either, i was just skater kid. Seriously she is the finest girl I've ever seen and she was 4 years older than me so it was kinda weird. One night she texted me and asked me if I wanted to chill, I said sure thinking we were just going to drive around all night. She picked me up in her car and we drove to a local coffee shop, I thought she was just meeting her friend, then she put a bag in her console and we drove down a dirt road out of town. She asked if I was alright doing drugs, I wanted to seem cool to her so I said k. I didn't even know what drugs were. XD anyways she put this huge glass pipe in my mouth (it was unusually big) and told me to inhale lightly and take my finger off the hole when she says to. Once again trying to impress her I inhaled really hard and croked. I had two more then we drove around town and I kept seeing cops everywhere... I shit you not there were at least 2 dozen cops. We listened to some fucked up song on replay until about 12, then she drove to a 7-11 to see if I could even walk so I got out and walked around, then I got back in the car and she drove me home. I went straight to my room. I was sitting on my bed playing cod and my mom walked in and said my eyes were red and I told her I was tired. She left and I went to sleep. I woke up at 4 in the morning and my whole body was asleep, like when you sit on your arm too long. I was still feeling weird the next day... o_O please share your first experience.

2. My first time I kept thinking about sound waves and how fast they travel to your ears. I thought it was fascinating at the time.

That's about all I remember. lol

3. First time was fucking amazing it was weed that i grew perfectly myself and it was DANK i smoked 3 cherry sized budz then i felt like i cant get any higher so i stopped smoking i could feel a STRONG buzz throught my body and my head felt like it had this buzzing swirling shit going on inside and it felt fukin amazing then i experienced what its like to be stoned literally... my whole body just felt like it was made of concrete then when i stood up thats when i reallly felt it i felt like a fukin concrete statue and i just stood there not moving a musccle saying to myself this feels fuking awesome... then i wanted to see what my eyes looked like so i looked at em in the mirror and they were red as fuk then i sat down still feeling all these effects but then i felt fukin couchlocked literally L0CKED felt so goood then i started experiencing euphoria and was so happy i felt like crying in joy then i got the munchies and ate so much foood then.... i whent to bed best sleep ive ever had woke up feeling like my body is super healthy reallly refreshed i had this refreshed feeling in my head that felt soo nice.

4. my brothers forced me into weed at a young age, around 10 or 11 was my first bong

5. [quote name='"Billygo"']my brothers forced me into weed at a young age, around 10 or 11 was my first bong[/quote]

You say this like it's a bad thing?

6. Yes I was forced into smoking I didn't enjoy it

7. I was 14 my first time, I remember sleeping over at my friends house and we snuck out and walked up to our old elementary school, once we were there we rolled a poorly(trust me, it was horrid) spliff and went to town on it. It was pretty shitty weed lol, but all of our tolerances were hella low because it was our first time. Anyway, it was really good, we went to lie down in the middle of a really big feild and then went to swing on the swings(if you've never done this... You're missing out XD) and then walked home, made chicken nuggets, and crashed, I had a pretty bad bake over the next daylol, fun times :)
    One thing that I did like was that I wasn't forced into it by peer pressure or anything, it was entirely my own choice :)

Happy toking everyone ^_^

8. My first time was crazy....
    My friend's brother was 17 and me and my friend were 14. My friend smoked before, probably only 10 times or so. So I pay his bro so we can smoke, so he rolls a blunt for me, my friend, himself, and his friend. His brother's friend drives us around while we smoke. We go back to my friends house. As we were driving I thought everything was a cartoon, I could hear every sound made. All I said after hitting the blunt a few times was, "Wow. I think I'm high." with a huge smile on my face lol. We go inside and I just sit on the couch and watch my friend play COD zombies while I am freaking out in my head cause I felt my heart racing and could feel my blood being pumped around my body (still do when I'm high) so I just went to sleep. Felt really strange the next day, but definitely wanted to do it again haha.

9. My first time I got high, my friend had 2 spliffs, we shared one (taking turns puffing, he got 2 then I got 1 :L), we finished the first spliff, I felt nothing so we shared the other one and after it we sat on a bench, suddenly it hit me, it was so amazing, it felt like my mind left my body, I felt lighter and I felt like I was walking third person, then every 10 seconds it felt like I kept on waking up but I was awake haha

10. I was 15-16 with a friend from high school. He rolled a blunt and we walked around smoking it. I got hella paranoid -I rather not go into full detail, but I was being a bitch - and didn't do it again until I was 18. When I tried it again it was with a group of friends and we were driving around, listening to music and talking and my body and head felt amazing. I could almost feel the music in my body and I could talk without fear of sounding stupid about anything my brain could think of. My favorite memories are from this time.

11. You were probably smoking a strong sativa strain

12. My first time i was 14 i took some of my cousins stuff after finding it in his house i knew what it was and i always wanted to try it but she was like 19 at the time so she wouldn't just let me have it. School's sports day came along me and some mates made 2 joints i got one they had one between them. we where in the woods behind the high school i walked into the sports day blazed out my mind and watching girls running around the track i swear it felt like time just slowed right down because it was just like the movie click. After that we went to class and watched Dumb and Dumber we where all on the floor laughing one of the girls had a video of us at the back of the glass eyes red pissing ourselves dunno if she still has it if so ill post it up.

13. I was 16 on 4/20 right before a mike Posner concert and I was smoking with a guy I had just started talking to and being the idiot I am I pretended like I knew what I was doing with the bong -__- embarrassing. But mike Posner gave me a weed brownie on my first 4/20:)

14. Me and a couple of friends first tried it when we were 13, one of these friends had a young uncle who had 2 plants outside we decided to pick off about 2 ounces and we still think he never noticed lol... but we went down to the beach and picked all buds and make them look good my hand were very very black...

So we had a few buds down at the beach drying down at the beach while we were surfing we came out of the water and took a few hits from a bong we made I think the bud was average but us being our first time we were high as fuck I was laughing and laughing at nothing the whole time I couldn't believe how much I was laughing, I wonder if Ill ever get that high again.
    I remember want to become sober but I was having a lot of fun ahah

15. check out the thread I posted

16. My first high was incredibly fun...my stoner friend and I were just chilling, I don't usually smoke but he offered me a joint that he lit and I figured why not. I didn't feel anything after that so he whipped out the bong. A few hits and about 10 minutes later, still nothing. He suggests a gravity bong and I get stoked because he told me that I'd get absolutely fucked off it haha. Sure enough I finally got high. I couldn't stop laughing for a good 30 minutes, then we decided to get snacks. It was so fun. Now that my tolerance is up, I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'll never be that high again.

17. When I was around 11 or 12 (far too young for me, in retrospect), my mum was out for the weekend, and my older brother and his boyfriend were over drinking. I was hanging out with them when they decided to go out for a joint. I asked if I could come along, and they said sure, and when they lit up, they asked me if I wanted some. I was all ready to be rebellious and cool, so I said yeah and we smoked this huge fatty together. I remember thinking that moving around looked like playing Call of Duty Finest Hour, and that the bushes looked like sprites. Then I remember lying on the kitchen floor, laughing hysterically at absolutely nothing. I smoked a couple of more times before stopping for a few years. I picked it back up in Grade 10, and have been smoking, eating, and vaping regularly since.

18. The first time I smoked, I was about 12 or 13 and I was with my 3 other friends who'd never tried it. One of them had a brother who smoked, so he got us a gram or something. We rolled the worst joint in history, and didn't know what we were doing at all. I didn't get high until a few times after that, though. It was a funny night in my life.

19. All I remember is an endless stream of laughter muffled by a mouthful of powdered donuts.

20. when i was 9 i smoked a joint at a lake