Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Smoking Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pceboi, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Go for the two joints with 0.5g's in each. If you're inhaling correctly each of those will get your pretty blazed.

2. Yeah the weed I got was terrible quality. We smoked both .5's and didn't get high at all. Do you have any idea why that would happen?

3. maybe you werent hitting it and holding it in right

4. not evrey one get high the frist time just try agin and next time mix it with tabco so you will have less weed best for frist time is a bong its more esay to inhale and smoke less

5. Remember to inhale correctly, after you take your hit breathe in a breath of aur to push the smoke into your lungs

6. Yes inhaling is a big problem for first time smokers. If you have ever smoked cigarettes its pretty the same but marijuana is much smoother than that trash. But yeah if you are inhaling correctly and holding it in properly you will get pretty baked..
    Smoke Trees, Live Free

7. Split it up man. You can smoke the first part, see if you're good or not, then keep on trucking if not. That way you don't waste any of that sweet bud :)

8. Ya its normal for people not to get high the first time. I didnt...Like others have said, make sure you are inhaling probably. Keep trying man. You will get there! :smoke:

9. Main thing is just INHALE INHALE INHALE

10. Yeah I did 2x0.5's. Thank you all soo much for you advice!

11. Immediately. You'll be able to function, drive, speak, and think rationally as normal.

It's not like LSD or some shit, it's just weed man. You'll feel like you weigh 10 pounds and you won't be able to feel the top of your head, it's a real cerebral high if you're getting dank...some strains give you a physical high though, especially in your lower legs.

Also, I'd break it up into 4 .25 joints, or just one .5. Safe the rest for another time.