First time smoking weed question

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by alienzombie586, Mar 11, 2013.

1. I have 4 grams of dro and I dont know how to smoke it. Which one would make me higher? Joint, Pipe, or a Bong? How much should I smoke and do you know if dro is good stuff or cheap s***t? Please answer all of them, thanks!

2. dro is just a slang term, not an indicator of quality. go to the stash jar section for pics of good weed and compare.

bong will def get you the highest. I suggest just smoking a few hits then chillin for 15 mins to see how u feel. repeat till it works

3. Use the bong ...

I get amazing dro but that doesn't mean it's always good it's just a way of growing it....

4. mix it with organic peanut butter, spread on cracker, wrap in aluminum foil, bake on 335 for 30 mins, eat it, get stoned. Healthiest way to do it , best feeling (imo) and u will get baked

5. This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen.

6. bongs get you higher, but if it's your first time I'd say joint. I've never had a "bad high" from a joint.

7. 2 lung fulls from a pipes the easiest, wait 30 minutes but move around a little, dont just sit and look at the clock and u will get the idea