First Time Smoking Weed, Is My Experience Normal?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chd33, Jul 12, 2014.

1. OK-so this is the first time I have smoked pot. It was about 3 weeks ago and the guy I work with was a HUGE pot head. He had always talked about weed this and weed that and to be frank, I have ALWAYS wanted to smoke. So one day I asked him if me and him could smoke together and his response was "Hell yea! Man.." So the next day at work-on our break ( smoking during work, so stupid...) he took out the weed and some Zig Zag paper I think and he proceeded to make a joint. So basically we smoked it. Come to find out I did it wrong and he told me I was supposed to inhale and then breathe in air on top of it to push it down. So, naturally I ask him for a second joint and he was more than happy to oblige...My first hit on this one was GREAT, I coughed my lungs out! I took, I think maybe 4 or 5 more Great hits after that and then it hit me....Holy crap it was just...awesome. The first thing I noticed was, I couldn't feel my damn legs lol, then everything started..idk..Shifting? And I just burst out laughing at how everything was moving! I laughed for a solid 10 minutes. Then something else kicked in..It was crazy, It was like, If I moved my arm I could see like traces of my arm being left behind where I moved it! I also felt like it was like skipping..like life was going at 5 fps. Well We went back to work, well atleast they did, I just sat in the van for like 3 hours...turns out it was like 5 minutes LOL..after all this and we got off work, me and my roommate went to wal-mart and I just laughed constantally, it was great! Headed back home, at a shit ton of cheez-it's and slept for like 14 hours...so that is my experience, and holy hell, I so wanna smoke weed again, sadly, I no longer work there and I moved. Dont know where to get some bud...ANYWAY, how was my experience? Normal? How high was I? thanks dudes!

2. Haha yeah that's pretty normal.

3. Sounds like you were very high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 TheAnswer121, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    :confused_2: you got high? :eek:

say it ain't so :laughing:

:gc_rocks:

5. what ever happened at work after you got high?

6. Well the two guys I was working with advised me on staying in the van while they went to talk to the owner of the place we were working for, I just laid across all the seats jamming out lol. It felt like is was hours upon hours...it was like 5 minutes lol!

7. Ahhh I thought you could've been working in retail so I was hoping for funny stories with you talking to customers

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I did talk to people at wal-mart, someone asked me where the milk was and I just grabbed their hand and led them there :D...It was this fat ghetto lady :/

9. Right on man, my first high I got that skipping 5fps feeling

It was quite the rush to experience that for the first time..

I wish I could get that stoned again

Damn you cali weed sending my tolerance to the moon!

10. Yea it was pretty crazy. And I too wanna get stoned lol. I live in the middle between the ghetto and a civilized city, I think I may cruise through the ghetto and ask a stoner looker guy where I can get some bud, it certaintly has worked before! And my tolerance is still pretty much non exsistent, I can get reeaallyy stoned really easy XD

11. That's the best b/c all it takes is a bowl pack and you're on mars. Great way to save weed so enjoy it while it lasts. 

12. Dude that's pretty much exactly the same shit I felt when I started smoking. It was freaky as shit.

13. #13 I'm incognito, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Thats great that u smoked lol and u still have plenty of stuff firsts left...

Try some edibles or hotbox a closet lol

14. You just reminded me that I still have to hotbox my closet sometime.

15. This is a quality first time story.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum