Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking weed at school

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bongsnblunts24, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Yesterday i was at school and my friend had some bud and offered to smoke me up, now keep in mind i am quiet in school, like barely talk to anyone. So we go to the side of the building and we spark one up an hour later i find myself talking to everyone and laughing at everything, our teacher didnt come and we had 2 hours free. Now i have a couple more friends than before and i got all my work done in my other classes, why is this shit illegal?

2. Sounds muy bueno! I love meeting new people at school when I'm high. It just makes socializing so much more interesting.

3. Sounds awesome, just make sure your not skipping school or falling behind on your work. Its a beautiful thing but don't abuse it, just like everything else I'm life. Anyways, glad you broke out of your shell a little! :) have fun

4. That's great! When I get this purple k, I'm gonna go just a little bit high. My shell is non-existent, so this should be interesting!

5. The herb is a beautiful thing indeed.

One love

6. I guess I'll have to be the buzzkill, but try to not smoke on school grounds. I'll admit that I've done it quite a bit, but I also had a really serious close call with the police concerning that, which definitely made me more careful. You WILL obtain extra charges if you're caught smoking on school grounds. Toking with a buddy before school and after school, that's cool dawg! Just be careful. We hate seeing fellow blades getting in trouble.

7. Yeah this. If you get caught smoking a cig on school property it's rough, let alone weed. We have a shitload of school security and township cops that patrol mine so it's easier to just go off school grounds and find a secluded spot. Less paranoia too.

8. Reminds me of a time when I went to class high for a test and was the only person who scored 100% on it. Try not to abuse it though or else after a while you're going to be distracted when what you should really be doing is focusing on school. I find that it helps to not get too high and always keep it a high buzz. It makes everything enjoyable while still being able to work and get things done at the same time.

9. I understand not smoking on school grounds in the US as i lived in florida until about 10 months ago but i moved to uruguay and its legal to consume,illegal to sell and plant though :(, also its a really small school and people here smoke alot of rolled cigs so they wouldnt be able to tell. I wont abuse it im probably only going to do this about once a week.

10. Also, my school doesnt have security or teachers that walk around so there really isnt any risk

11. That's what I said at first and now I smoke like 3 to 4 days a week; sometimes even more. So, yeah, TRY not to let it abuse you.

12. Dude its weed not meth, i think i can control myself

13. Wtf...

14. Good to hear buddy. Something about being high in class just creates unforgettable memories haha. My senior year of high school when I had been smoking for about a year, I had my main group of friends in pretty much every class I had, so we'd come to class high all the time and just have a blast. It made everyone around us happy too because everyone including the teachers would know we were high and most of the attention would be diverted towards us and what we were doing, and we didn't disappoint. As long as we kissed ass to our teachers they didn't mind. Might be a Canadian thing so I wouldn't recommend doing it if your school has strict weed policies haha

15. Lmao, me and my boy smoke before classes all the time. I got my windows tinted so we just blend in. Make sure you Don't hotbox your car and Don't be stupid. It makes classes less boring. Just take good notes because next day I'll bee too high to remember.