Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time smoking tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stiffrod, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Yep tomorrow will be my first time I shall loose my weed virginity to 1gram of sour diesel so is 1gram to much or what I think my friend wants to get me fucked up but I can't wait.:smoking:

2. Id say a gram of dank is too much for ur first time. It will more than likely trigger a panic attack since you never experienced it before. Id say .1-.3 should be fine. You have no tolerance yet. Anyone on here suggesting the gram has to remember that they can handle it but a person who has never smoked most likely cant

3. some people to dont get high their first time. so dont smoke a whole gram

4. Have fun buddy :) I definitely wouldn't smoke an entire gram my first time, just take it easy and see how you feel, if you need some more smoke some more. You don't want to overdue it and have a panic attack your first time.

5. OK yea I kinda thought that but I needed other peoples opinions in it so thanks

6. I just baught a gram of sour D and it's whooping my ass. Just smoke a little, like half a bowl or a bowl. Then chill out for a little and smoke more. Don't smoke it all at once!

7. Yea, start slow. U can always smoke more but you cant unbake yourself... Speaking of which im baked like a sun chip right now. Haha

8. is it a gram to yourself or are your friend and you splitting a gram?

9. #9 TokinUp, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2013
    Take advantage dude.these are gnna be the best times.have fun.i would take a cpl hits then wait 1o minutes and if youre not stoned take a cpl more.dont smoke too much.pace yourself and dont be surprised if you dont even get high youre first time.make sure you hold youre hits in for like 5 or 6 seconds

10. don't smoke all of that! find a piece and pack small bowls, and pace yourself. you may not get high the first time, so you don't want to waste all that weed. smoke the first bowl (with a friend to guide and protect you, of course) and see what it is like. then you can try again later in the day. a gram should last you a good few days. don't become like me and smoke all the time! you'll never have a tolerance like you do when you're a new smoker.

11. No the gram us just for me and I will have him with me when I do

12. Have fun and make sure you allot time to just relax and see how it effects you. Also, smoking a gram the first time is a little over ambitious. You have a lifetime to smoke a shit ton, why not take it easy your first time. That's like trying to go an hour your first time having sex.

13. Wy do you have to smoke a certain amount? Fuck putting pressure on the situation, one of two things will happen. 1. You'll feel paranoid, sick and possibly green out because of worry. 2. You won't enjoy the pressured experience and mar your first time.

Just smoke, see how you feel, smoke a little more if you want. Don't let your friend be a complete cock juggler, relax, smoke, enjoy.

14. It's a stupid idea, look at how you're already talking, it's as if he's going to catch you before you pass out or start having a fit. Seriously, pressure will kill your night.

15. Don't smoke a gram then Id say .5 at most for your first time

16. Good luck man... Set up your envoriment with plenty of food and enteriment and don't be afraid to just go with the high except when common sense prevails.....

17. Haha no I have decided to just try .3 just to be safe in my basement watching cheech and chong in like 2 hours still can't wait to try. It

18. First time I smoked I took maybe two or 3 hits. We finished the bowl, and I wanted more. I was told to sit and wait, but I thought I wasn't high, because I didn't know what it felt like.

Everyone kept on insisting I was baked, and I can't on saying "no". I ended up burning the ever loving hell out of my thumb and forefinger.

You for sure don't need to smoke a whole gram. You WILL regret it.

19. if possible, smoke through a bong. you have to inhale to use a bong, but everything else its possible to not inhale and fuck it up. i remember blazin with first timers and some couldn't figure out the inhale on a spoon or a doob, but as soon as they ripped the bong they were fried

20. I cant do it through a bong but it will be through a pipe I wish I could a bong but I hope a pipe will do it for me