First Time Smoking Story?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandwichgrandpa, Aug 9, 2014.

1. mine isnt too interesting. 8th grade, me and my best friend have sinus infections, we decide to hang out and we invited our friend haley over. she brings some decent weed and i thought it smelled like skunk asshole, we hit it out of my friends brothers homemade bong which looked like a spaceship to me at the time. my friends threw all these new words at me "perc" "slider" "bowl" "hits". anyway somehow i figured it out and spilled bong water all over my shoes and my throat was fucked, we went downstairs once we killed it and thats when the high hit. i felt like i was traveling through time and i couldnt stop laughing my ass off. anyway the night consisted of me calling this black kid who had a crush on me and running on the treadmill for an hour

2. Haha nice. My first time was 5th grade. Cola can under my decks stairs. With a buddy. Then I skated all day. It was pretty cool.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3.  1984 waiting at the bus stop for school bus I was invited to smoke I said yes It was pointed out I needed to hold it in my lungs which i did After I layed down the lie oh yeah been smoking for years :metal:  Im pretty sure it was spring

4. come on this thread gets made every single day.