Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking sativa in years. Fuck.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by I Toke Alone, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Been only smoking indica strains for the past 6 months cuz i have my card but just got some green crack and it's a totally different experience. Basically no body high but my head feels hot and flushed and my thoughts are racing.

2. I think I prefer it over indica.

3. Don't mean to sound like a rookie it's just been years since I've had a sativa and I forgot how it felt. Got half oz of this green crack.

4. Enjoy :D-Ounces ounces ounces

5. I can't believe I've been smoking indica this whole time. They said I shouldn't smoke sativa bcuz I get anxiety but honestly the indica body high I believe was giving me a little anxiety bcuz at times it felt overwhelming. You see I have health anxiety so I trip out on physical feelings in my body. Right now my mind just feels trippy

6. #6 irish_texan, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    I'm glad we have a convert! Haha I'm a Sativa guy myself, as well. I love a good Indica now and then, but if i had to pick only one, i would definitely go with Sativa.

7. For me personally the sativa dom strains help more with my anxiety as when something's causes some level of anxiety my mind AND body are easily distracted away from the anxiety causing thoughts due to the high. Where as when your couch locked all you can do is sit there and dwell

8. hahhaaha i love how you just got high and came straight to forum to share

9. For your first time doing a sativa in that long you sure did choose a good one. It was popular here for a while still is somewhat. That's definitely a really good if not pure almost pure Sativa. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. its all about that head high

11. I definitely love a good body high. I prefer indica over sativa.dOtDaG42

12. This is so crazy. The sativa isn't even increasing my heart rate much either.. It'd 85 standing and I'm ripped. I think indica increased it more bcuz I would start getting anxious about the body high.

Lmao I keep walking into my room and it feels so different. My mind is absolutely fucked up and I'm having a hard time typing this bcuz it's like my thoughts are racing so fast my fingers can't keep up.

13. Wanna blow your mind? Get a decent amount of that sativa kief and rip a whole bowls worth through a bong...you'll write a book in like an hour and people will think your a meth tweaker

14. Dude that's sort of how i feel right now. I can't stay still and haven't sat or laid down in hours. I just keep smoking more and walking around my apartment tripping balls.

15. Just out the ice cream in the fridge instead of the freezer lol! Yeah, this is reminding me of my stoner days when I'd do dumb shit when I was high. Indica doesn't make me do stuff like this.

16.  i guess its just my body (?) but i have vaped for instance hindu kush and durban poison, 100% indica and 100% sativa, and the difference to me are minute. i envy you though. i just vaped some durban pioson at 350f and i still have a body high somehow, and can fall asleep easily. i do feel a difference but its not as large as some other people make it out as to me unfortunately

17. I know how you feel man, I miss toking some Sativa.

18. Yeah I don't like sativas either.

Gets me all ancy and shiiiet.

19. #19 irish_texan, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    [quote name="daneel olivaw" post="19413296" timestamp="1390790174"] i guess its just my body (?) but i have vaped for instance hindu kush and durban poison, 100% indica and 100% sativa, and the difference to me are minute. i envy you though. i just vaped some durban pioson at 350f and i still have a body high somehow, and can fall asleep easily. i do feel a difference but its not as large as some other people make it out as to me unfortunately[/quote]Vaping tends to release the THC from the weed and not much else. This is why the Indica and Sativas seem hardly different to you. A huge part of the high you get is the CBD, as well as other minor chemical components, which are not released nearly as effectively when vaped. This isn't a bad thing, of course; it's actually the point of Vaporizers to release as much THC as possible without releasing much else. But if you really want to experience the difference between Indica and Sativa, you have to torch that shit, my friend.To really see the difference between your strains, you gotta use a pipe or a bong, or roll a J. Point is, combusting the weed releases all the chemical components inside it. If you vape, it's like eating only the lettuce from a salad. To get all the peppers and carrots and onions and craisins, you have to combust the cannabis plant and release those other "helper chemicals" to corroborate the THC and change the effects it has on you.