Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Smoking Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AquaPipe, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for two years now and this is my first time smoking mids. In the area I live in, its hard to find anything else besides dank, so when I just found someone who can sell me 3x the amount of mids for the same price as dank, I figured it'd be a decent experience.

First thing I noticed was all the seeds. Don't find them in my usual. Then when I tried to break the nugs up with my hands, they weren't as fluffy as usual, which was odd. I'm abut to light up so I'll post if its any different.

And what can I do with the seeds?

2. aren't you lucky. most true mids don't have a lot of seeds, so you likely got fairly low mids or else schwag. there's no real reason to smoke mids except maybe if you have a hookah to mix with shisha (assuming you have access to dank). dank will usually be more efficient in terms of highness per dollar, as it were.

and what do people usually do with seeds...

3. there werent many seeds, like 3 or 4 out of a few nugs.

It definitely doesn't taste as good.

4. how was the high?

Im not going back to mids no way lol

5. LOl IMO anything with seeds in it (a lot of seeds) is swag. Plant them anyway. I buy mids from time to time too. Like now, during the month of December, I'll buy shake for like $50 a zip because I have to buy Christmas presents. Make bubble hash with it. It saves me $$ and lasts longer too.

6. yeah that's not bad then. mids definitely don't taste/smoke as good as dank does. no real reason to use them, unless as i said you're using a hookah. and i guess possibly if you're rolling a lot of blunts or js.

7. MIDS ARE GOOD FOR EDIBLES.

i wish i knew how to make edibles :(:(:(:(

8. Yeah the high is different. I definitely not as high after a bowl of this vs. a bowl of dank. It's a hell of a way to save money though, especially around this time of year.

9. Ignorance.

Your not saving any money at all.

All your paying for is more plant matter but over your getting less THC. All in all it will prob take 2 grams of mids to feel what you would off of a .4 of high grade medical.

IMO, your actually losing out more money if you buy any mids.

F MIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mids are a failed cropers attempt at trying to not be a waste of time.

IE. A successful harvest returns DANK

Unsuccessful harvest returns SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Hope this helped ya

10. I've smoked mids before and a blunt of mids could get me pretty high but there usually isn't seed in my mids there's maybe a stem

11. mids gets me high just fine, decently that is, but never lasts any ammount of time past 15-30 minutes, dont remember the last time i smoked mids tho off hand

12. #12 Deleted member 455976, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2020
    [Indissoluble account termination] or everlasting

13. why all the hate on mids. mids are ok. no problems. but i usually look for and buy dank. as for the seeds keep em grow em if u can. or give em to someone who will

14. Im happy to smoke mids most the time. I enjoy having a few joints or bowls over just one dank j. Its not just about how high you get it's about the social passing it around, sharing and smoking all night not smoking one Hellas strong joint and that's my lot. Thats just me

15. Me and friend once bought some mid buds, fucking full of seeds.. We found around 20 seeds in it, and we was like what the hell lets just try to germinate it.

Two days later we decided to check if something have happend, turns out all the seeds had germinated. Then we had some work to do :p

16. And seeds from mids can still produce dank! Its all in tye growers hands

17. Gotta smoke mids to appreciate the good stuff

18. Why judge the man? You don't pay his bills or know his financial situation. I smoke mids before bed, it helps me sleep. If I smoke crip before bed it keeps me up. It's common sense for me.

19. Right on

20. Jesus Christ, you people piss me off. 2 grams to feel the same as .4 of dank? Way to over exaggerate. I can smoke a bowl of each and feel reasonably the same (Hint: that's really fucking high, I know how to inhale.)