First time smoking Medical, and first time going to school High.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StrangerJuice, Aug 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']

You have to be 18 to buy papers? lol wtf[/quote]

Yes you have to be 18 to buy any sort of tobacco product

2. Wtf I burn before school about 2-3 times a week and my high starts wearing off by 10:00

3. you were hardcore

4. I bought zigzags when I was 16. I'm going to admit, I bought it to be cool in front of my friends, BUT I bought it

I think the laws in Canada are different. Though I've been IDed for a bic lighter when I was 20

5. Yea you cant even buy papers in the town i live at all the have is rellos, you have to goto a smoke shop 30 minutes away to get papers.

6. JESUS 350 an oz?!?!

Fuck man, u some little kid :eek:

7. [quote name='"StrangerJuice"']Yea you cant even buy papers in the town i live at all the have is rellos, you have to goto a smoke shop 30 minutes away to get papers.[/quote]

That sucks

The 7/11 here sells papers

8. I was little back then lol was getting ripped off ect ect this was IN 2008!!

9. Idk why people are so surprised at 350 an oz. Everyone is always talking about how good of a deal they get in medical states. It is true, you do come around good deals every once in a while. Or they might try to pass off some greenhouse or outdoor buds as indoor for cheaper. But unless you buy in bulk (qp,hp,lb) or know a grower or even grow yourself then you wont be getting any deals. Maybe it's just san diego but thats what i have observed. Good quality indoor buds go from 230-350 depending on the taste, high, and bag appeal. Yes there is buds for 10 a g, even oz for 125-190 and it LOOKS decent. You know, big dense nugs, visible trichs but it taste like shit and the high is average. Shit, i constantly see dispensaries and delivery services charging 25 a gram and 135 a quarter. And the shit sells out, so obviously people are paying for it.

10. this.

11. [quote name='"cannabis92109"']Idk why people are so surprised at 350 an oz. Everyone is always talking about how good of a deal they get in medical states. It is true, you do come around good deals every once in a while. Or they might try to pass off some greenhouse or outdoor buds as indoor for cheaper. But unless you buy in bulk (qp,hp,lb) or know a grower or even grow yourself then you wont be getting any deals. Maybe it's just san diego but thats what i have observed. Good quality indoor buds go from 230-350 depending on the taste, high, and bag appeal. Yes there is buds for 10 a g, even oz for 125-190 and it LOOKS decent. You know, big dense nugs, visible trichs but it taste like shit and the high is average. Shit, i constantly see dispensaries and delivery services charging 25 a gram and 135 a quarter. And the shit sells out, so obviously people are paying for it.[/quote]

you sound intelligent, the guys saying he got ripped sound like children

12. I smoked G-13 straight from San Francisco with like five or six bike taxi drivers and three guys in my fraternity. There wasn't much to go around since there was like nine dudes hitting it, but it didn't matter since it was so good and I was so drunk.

I passed out in the house three times that day/night the pledges were like "What the Hell? ______ is passed out." and another active was like "_______ passes out wherever he wants to." to which the pledge responded "Let's draw on him!" to which another active responded "Oh, you don't want to do that. He will knock your teeth out. He's partied more in the past three hours than you've done in your entire life."

I never go to school high because that's a waste.

13. [quote name='"Firewerx"']

Wtf I burn before school about 2-3 times a week and my high starts wearing off by 10:00[/quote]

Yeah wtf i work at 8:15 bong rips at like 7:50 and im unhigh by 10 max...

14. I dont know what's worse. The age police up in this thread, or the ones bragging about how much OP got ripped of for paying 350/o hahaha

15. For real lol ever since i joined this forum i have been getting called underage, da fuck?, lol id post my license but i dont feel comfortable doing that on this site.

16. Was Ron a mexican guy,who used to live in California?

Idk why people are tripping out on $350 for a zip.OP said it was in 2008 and prices were higher.I knew of people charging $360 an O.

Shit,there's a guy that if I called him up to score some bud,he'd charge $20 a G,$60 an 1/8,$100 a quarter,$180 half and $360 zip.Needless to say,I never go to him.