First time smoking Medical, and first time going to school High.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StrangerJuice, Aug 3, 2012.

1. #1 StrangerJuice, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    Ok so in my freshman year (9th grade) it was like 2 months into school. i smoked on the weekends but never during the week. Well my buddy ron (he was an older dude) got an Oz for 350$ from a guy that transported medical marijuana from despensaries in coloroda to where i live.

Well this shit looked amazing compared to what i smoked it was all buddy and just really fluffly lookin.

well he gave me a little gram bag and sent me on my way he said "boys yall think this will get little j stoned?" every one agreed i got my sack chilled with my friends and went home.

Well this happened on a wedensday so thursday morning i wake up parents gone and its 6am and i gotta goto school at 8:15.

I grabbed some bible paper and rolled that gram into a joint and somhow it sticked. Well at about 7:30 i went in my back yard smoked it came back in around 7:45 and started walking.

Got to school and people were just saying how much i smelt like bud i changed jackets and continued out my day. I was really fucking high lol. The day seemed to go on forever and everything seemed slower almost like sippin unmentionables.

at about noon i ate sobered up went home and slept from 4pm to 7am the next day lmao. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Strain was bubba kush

2. cool story bro.

3. $350/oz? Someone is getting ripped off

4. Yeah I'm almost positive ozs from dispensaries don't got for $350. I've smoked bubba kush alot also and it's really good.

5. lol why would the guy sell it for the same price he got? some of you have no clue how business works

6. I wouldn't smoke medical from bible paper

I would go all out and buy smoking paper. Still bad for you but I would assume not as bad as bible paper

7. i thought you were gonna get banned:confused:

dig the fucking name mange:cool:

8. You seem to remember these events as of they happened yesterday... Hint hint

9. I don't like the term 'medical' weed. That makes it sound like some scientist grew it or some shit. At least in Cali most the dispensaries pick up from random growers like most people do. I have a few buddies with cards and they prefer picking up from the same dealer they always did. Most of the club weed is ok but over priced. They say the best part of the clubs are the selection. Even though the dealer may be better it's cool to have a few different strains.

10. was literally about to say that

11. Wow man livin on the edge

12. [quote name='"Omega369"']I wouldn't smoke medical from bible paper

I would go all out and buy smoking paper. Still bad for you but I would assume not as bad as bible paper[/quote]

He can't but rolling papers, he's not 18. Oh wait when he was a "freshman" he couldn't buy papers.

13. [quote name='"WyoDank"']You seem to remember these events as of they happened yesterday... Hint hint[/quote]

Haha right!

14. You smoked using Bible Papers?
    Da fuck.....

Edit: $350/ounce? Damn bro your buddy is getting ripped off nicely.

15. Well that happened in 2008 so yea haha, and idk he wouldnt tell me much considering he was like 23 at the time and didnt really trust some 15 year old he had only started hangin with 3 months ago lol. And i was 15 new to smoking and didnt have papers

16. If he was 14-15 years old in 9th grade he wouldnt be able to buy rolling paper.

17. Damn you must of been held back allot to be 18 and a freshmen in high school. Because thats clearly the case here;)

18. [quote name='"smoking515"']Damn you must of been held back allot to be 18 and a freshmen in high school. Because thats clearly the case here;)[/quote]

Lol agreed

19. You have to be 18 to buy papers? lol wtf