Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time smoking- influenced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mitch43, Aug 13, 2012.

1. i heard if you think about how you will feel you first time high that youll feel that way, is that true?

2. No, being high for the first time Is something indescribable...just don't over think or worry about it and enjoy the new experience!

3. so i should just think about enjoying it that its gonna feel good?

4. #4 Money May Kerr, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    Yes, have a mindset that you're going to have a good time, but your brain doesn't work in that way and neither does weed. In short, cannabis works by activating receptors in your brain which then releases chemicals (serotonin, dopamine and other secondary messengers). These chemicals are what gives you your "feel good" feeling. You psychologically thinking about /bhow the weed/b will feel and the way the weed will act on your brain is completely different.

You're trying a new substance for the first time so just have to be open with it. You're going to feel good, weird, maybe a little paranoid (normal, you'll be with your friends so no worries), music and sounds will be different etc etc

Just go in and be open with a positive mindset and you'll be okay... Don't worry at all man, you can't die from weed.

:smoke:

5. No, I didn't feel influenced when I first decided to smoke the herb. My brother asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint, and for whatever reason I just said yes. The rest is history!