First time smoking in almost a year ? What should I do first?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dankman316, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Okay, first off I don't want a bunch of post from people saying "Oh  you haven't smoked in this long you might as well quit!" Ya fuck that shit. I got arrested last year on August 16th 2012 and just got out this year on December 9th 2013 :yay: . My birthdays on January 18th and I get off probation on January 24th. Soooo I was thinking about waiting to celebrate my birthday (Aside from dinner with my family and spending time with my girl) until the following weekend when I'm off papers. But what should I do to celebrate this momentous occasion ? I mean, I'm most def gonna be throwing a party but give me some ideas blades! This is gonna have to be a day to remember. I'm talking zips of green, kegs of brew, and bitches galore!  :smoke:

2. Get a vape and you will conserve a shit ton. Or bong it up be careful so you don't green out hahaOn the other hand. My brothers bday is jan 18 also so happy early bday dude

3. Im trying to decide between a hotel party or a house partySent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. be around familiars might be useful in the events that unfold

5. House party, but don't get into any more trouble dude!

6. Dude I'm high as fuck and this is trippy as fuck, because I was arrested last summer too! I got off this October and my birthday is on the 17..too fucking weird man. Anyways when I first smoked again my friend let me take a huge ass dab hit. I was coughing up a lung! But I was the highest I've ever been in my life! Do it bro..Do it.

7. Get high, go to your room, lock the door and beat off.