Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking in a long time, what should I use?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KillaBongRippa, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Sup blades,

Been a while since I posted on grasscity. Got busted for possession and paraphernalia back in April and got put on probation during the summer. I have a good lawyer and my PO is really chill, so I only had to do an evaluation and 10 hours of community service. Anyways I got all my requirements done and it's looking like my PO is gonna take me off sometime in the next two weeks since I've done the requirements and stayed clean :hello:

My question for you blades, is what should I use for my first time toking again? I have a 18" inline bong, a MFLB, or RAW papers. I got the bong and vape during probation since my other piece got taken, I was thinking bong but give me your guys suggestions. Keep in mind my tolerance will be zero haha.

Stay lifted blades :smoke:

2. I would smoke a blunt. Kick it off the right way.

3. That's a good suggestion too haha, i shoulda put blunt as one of the poll options

4. I got arrested for aggravated battery and when I bonded out (two weeks ago) I smoked a bowl of shitty mids with two chicks and got fried then one of the chicks packed a bowl of sour D for just me and her and that was that.

I can barely even remember that night, lol.

5. #5 Flyinstarhigh, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    I would throw a gram in a dutch and start flyinnn.

Now a quick question. I unfortunattley got busted for possesion and paraphernelia in august. But my lawyer told me that i would be getting a yr probation. My boy told me he got the same thing but that they only DT 3 times. Is this true?

Im still not smoking while on probation. Just curious.

6. [quote name='"Flyinstarhigh"']I would throw a gram in a dutch and start flyinnn.

Now a quick question. I unfortunattley got busted for possesion and paraphernelia in august. But my lawyer told me that i would be getting a yr probation. My boy told me he got the same thing but that they only DT 3 times. Is this true?

Im still not smoking while on probation. Just curious.[/quote]

It all depends on your probation officer really, mine hasn't even tested me since right before I got on. I know she tests right before she releases you. But odds are as long as you give them no reason to be suspicious then you wouldn't get tested too often, definitely don't smoke though its not too hard after awhile and it's not worth the risk. Good luck to you man

7. Joint then bong hits!

8. massive bong rips!!

9. [quote name='"Shizmot"']I would smoke a blunt. Kick it off the right way.[/quote]

Finally one of the few people who enjoy blunts. :bongin:

10. start off with a vape then some bong rips and finish the night with a fat joint or blunt

11. #12 KillaBongRippa, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    it's lookin like grasscitys agreeing with me on the bong haha can't even imagine how ripped I'm gonna be off that first bowl :bongin:

Edit: def gonna have to smoke a nice cone or blunt as well, I miss that feeling of sparking something and smoking down on it so bad haha :smoke:

12. I'd go bong,but do whatever

13. [quote name='"KillaBongRippa"']

It all depends on your probation officer really, mine hasn't even tested me since right before I got on. I know she tests right before she releases you. But odds are as long as you give them no reason to be suspicious then you wouldn't get tested too often, definitely don't smoke though its not too hard after awhile and it's not worth the risk. Good luck to you man[/quote]

Im already used to not smoking. I just get bored at work. Lol.

14. Take a huge rip off your bong. Sit back and enjoy :smoke:

That's what I would do anyway.