First time smoking in 4 months

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BurnAFewDown, Jan 20, 2013.

1. #1 BurnAFewDown, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    Hey all, i got into some trouble with the law so i was on probation for 4 months. im an everyday smoker so that was the longest ive gone without smoking a years. it was nice because my last day of probation was on my birthday. my buddy got me an ounce on the condition that we smoke it all that night. i also had about 21 grams and my other friends all had weed too. so i couldnt start smoking until 7 at night. when i get home the first thing i do is start rolling a joint even though i could just rip the bong. i make it two papers wide and roll it fat. when i weighed it after, it came out to 3.7, biggest joint ive ever rolled. and my buddy rolled me a 2 wrap long blunt that was about 4 grams. smoked these between 4 ppl.

after that we started taking bong rips and hits from a pipe and started drinking. we pretty much just kept rolling joints and taking bong rips for a long time and smoked another 6 grams or so. eventually some more friends show up and we smoke some more. there's alot more that i cant include, but we ended up smoking till like 8 the following morning. i blacked out when we had about an eighth left of the ounce so im not sure if we finished the whole ounce of his, but we did smoke 7 grams of my stuff and about 8 grams of my friends stuff, so we smoked way more than ounce overall. i was expecting to green out after the first 1/4 cuz of not smoking in so long, felt accomplished smoking that much

2. Sounds like a nice welcome back haha. Enjoy the smoke and stay out of trouble.

3. You just screwed your tolerance. What a waste

4. Good memories are never a waste.

5. screwed my tolerance how? i just smoked two snaps and im stoned...

6. Yeah dudes nuts. One night of heavy smoking won't do shit to your tolerance.

7. I know if I smoked more than a few bowls in a night, I wasn't gonna get very high the next day. I was just speaking from personal experience.