first time smoking got some questions

Discussion in 'General' started by andyroo, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I'm gonna be smoking marijuana once to see how it is the reason being is to see if it helps my A.D.D. (I don't know if its true just heard about how it helps people with A.D.D.) and my leg spasms/jumping when I sleep. I was wondering if i get a major trip from it for the first time smoking it? The reason why I ask since my friend(s) smoke marijuana and I'm in the room for 3-4 hours in there inhaling it. This has been like that for about 3 and half years I also I have been researching marijuana for a while and I found that people use blueberry for the muscle spasms and was wondering what website can I buy a ounce or 1/2 ounce and not have it be "dirty" when it comes to my door (when I mean dirty I mean the ups guy or whatever is a undercover cop with a swat or something in the ups van being ready to bust me) I guess I mean stealth shipping? since it will be first time how should i smoke it? bong? rolling it? or brownies (lol)

Thanks in advance!

2. bong, marjuana is illegal

you cant buy it online lol ask ur friends to hook you up but really weed would help with that stuff

sorry if im wayy off im really baked right now
    :)

3. Cannabis definitely helps with muscle spasms, I had a spasm in my arm due to stress a while back and after smoking it would go away every time.

A lot of times people don't experience a full high their first time, so no I don't think you will get a "major" trip.

I would recommend going in with an open mind, forgetting every preconceived notion you have about the plant. Most of what you have heard is false, and everybody reacts differently.

And, shamefully, it is still illegal in most parts of the world so you will have to go black market.

Enjoy! :smoking:

4. You gotta find a dealer or a connect or something. No one's going to deliver it to you. Then make sure you inhave the smoke deeply, hold it in for a few seconds, and let it out. A lot of peopl don't get high their first couple of times so don't worry if you don't. Just let the feeling of being high relax you and see where it takes you.

5. As stated above, clear your head, and have something to drink with you like water or tea to relieve how your throat will feel unless you already smoke ciggies.

6. Oh ok I never smoke ciggies. will be throat hurt like a bitch or something since I need water? I am obese I'm not gonna lie I weight 260 but people thought I weighed 220 they told me I dont look as big as I weigh but will I have problems like rapid heart beat or something?

7. no, just have some water to combat the dry mouth, sit back relax and enjoy it with an open mind! the only thing that will make your heart pound is if you get nervous, your not gonna trip out or anything man,

and dont ask for weed online thats just asking for all kinds of trouble bro.

8. depending on what you smoke out of and what kind of wed you have the back of your throat may feel a little burned. Plus you'll get cotten mouth and you'll crave water. Being high does lower blood pressure so to compinsate, you hear will beat faster.

9. If you enjoy eating sober.... mmmm... wait till you toke up a little :D

10. lol.. maybe increase in heart rate, your chest might feel like its caving in for your first time. drink water to keep your mouth moist. Just chill, it aint gonna hurt you. lol

11. My dad smokes for his ADD so it works for that.

12. Yeah my friend told me to get the frozen white castle burgers but I am also on a diet I'm taking diet pills to help me lose weight but this may screw up my diet plan for a day or so.

13. if ur on a "diet" then just make sure you got healthy snacks around...fruit works great cuz itll keep your sugar up and will also help with cotton mouth if you get something juicy..like oranges or melon...
    frozen berries are awesome..eat em frozen..its like fruitsnacks..only in popsicle form:p

14. I am I put bananas in my shredded wheat cereal

15. check your PM's

16. actually, you CAN get bud online, just not from websites (although back in the day before hesnice got popped he had a website with pictures of the bud n shit)

u jus gotta know some people, i'd like to start a MOMS someday, not like it'll ever happen though i'm sure

17. I'm just gonna get it from a friend I wont have possession of it it will gone same day I get it most likely

18. lol.....i vote this guy for most likely to be underage

19. lol funny I'm 18 but I am underage for alcohol (even though I'm allergic to it) the reason why I said website is since I saw legalbud.com having bud on there but didn't know if it was real or not.

20. Yo I Have A.D.D and smoking up been helping me for three years the only problem is without it i cant function right

so are you willing to get into it and remember quiting is gunna be harder then a lot of people cause you will have bad hedches and will definitly have problems with your hearing you will be able to hear only two voices at the time and only understand one ;)

i say dont only do it if you wanna have the best time with the most chilled people ever.