Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Smoking Concentrates.. What Pieces Do I Need?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Romain, Dec 8, 2014.

1. What exactly do I need to smoke concentrates (budders, waxes, shatters, etc.)?

I have a glass bubbler with a 14mm insert. I was going to go the route of a dome and nail setup.

What accessories do I need to get and what sizes? Price really isn't an problem. Any help is much appreciated!  :bongin:

2. Do you live near a smoke shop? I brought my 18mm downstem in (completely clean of resin) and they got me to buy an adapter piece, and a domeless nail set up. 

3. Dome and nail work, I prefer domeless nails, also certain vape pens work too. I live in colorado, and all I do is smoke concentrates. 

Thanks gentleman. So nails don't have hollow stem, but the concentrate is melted at the top and the smoke is pulled around the sides and through the downstem? Am I understanding that correctly?

And why do you prefer domeless?

Because if you're dabbing heavily the dome gets hot. Also repeatedly taking the dome off and on gets irritating. With a domeless nail you just get her hot and let her rip. And you'll find that if you're dabbing with people not used to it. When they get stoned, they tend to forget how the dome and nail process works. Domeless is easier, and simpler. 

With a dome and nail. You take the dome off, heat up the nail, put the dome back on, then put the dab on the nail. It's an irritating process to me. Effective, but arduous. 

6. I agree domeless is the way to go and I'd go with titanium to start because if you use it much the quartz nail will shatter eventually

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. A vape pen is the way to go man.

8. Domeless for sure, you'll hate domes sooner or later. You'll need a conversion from female to male for you downstem unless you get a mail nail